- These paper clips are must have office stationery
- Solid metal construction
- Press the sturdy spring loaded in the paper clips and the jaw opens
- Great for securing all kinds of paper or bills and other things
- These stylish clips are perfect for home, school or work, and it is also a better way to keep your papers together
- They are perfect to keep files bound together, preventing papers from slipping or pulling out
- Color: Silver
- Material: Metal
- These stylish pocket binder clips are perfect for home, school or work, and it is also a convenient way to keep your papers together
- Removable handle folds down to simplify filing and storage or keep one handle up for a convenient hanger
- Paper binder clips are constructed with high quality and durable metal material
- Spring-tight clip keeps files bound together preventing papers from slipping or pulling out
- The Metal Binder Clip is designed with handles that can be hung, folded flat, or removed for permanent binding
- These Metal Binder Clips are efficient triangular design that delivers a powerful grip, yet releases easily
- These Metal Binder Clips are rust-resistance adds quality to value. So what are you still waiting for
Binder Clips Information:
Binder clips are most often used in offices for holding pieces of paper together. They hold more paper together than paper clips. Binder clips also can be used in a variety of other useful ways.
- Binder clips come in a variety of sizes. The smallest clips can hold up to a one-quarter inch of paper. The largest clips can handle more than an inch.
- Standard binder clips are one piece of black steel and two metal hooks. You also can purchase binder clips in a variety of colors. Use different colors to organize stacks of paper, distinguish reports from one another or match your company's logo colors.
- Alternative Uses
- Binder clips are exceptionally strong. They are almost nondestructive. For this reason, they are used for much more than binding paper. In the kitchen, use binder clips to keep bags closed or hold open a recipe book. In the house, use a binder clip and a push pin to hang art or use a clip to bind computer wires together.
- Purchase binder clips from any office supply store. You will find them in the same section as paper clips and other paper binding tools. Many large office supply stores also have online systems for purchasing supplies.
How to Use Binder Clips:
Use binder clips to secure papers. The common binder clip holds a firm position in the world of office supplies. With its sturdy construction and uncomplicated design, binder clips make organizing papers a breeze. Select a suitable binder-clip size and put these practical gadgets to good use binding papers of any shape or size. A binder clip will hold papers securely until you release their grasp. Use binder clips in a variety of ways to bring order to your home or office.
- Gather the papers together that you wish to secure and arrange them into a neat pile or stack.
- Select a binder clip in a size that will fit the papers you wish to secure. Look at the piled papers you gathered and note how thick the stack of papers is. The binder clip you use to secure the papers must be wider at the plastic or metal back of the clip than the stack of papers is high.
- Fold back both wire ends of the binder clip to enable you to pinch them together. This pinching action will open the binder clip.
- Pinch the wire ends together to open the plastic or metal portion of the binder clip.
- Place the open binder clip over the stacked papers at an edge. Common placement for a binder clip on a stack of papers is one in the upper left corner or several along the left edge of the papers.
- Release the wire ends to allow the plastic or metal portion of the binder clip to secure tightly around the papers.
- Fold the wire ends of the binder clip down so they lie flat on the top side of the papers and the bottom side of the papers.
- Add a second and even a third binder clip to the stack of papers to secure the papers together further, if you desire.