- Image Device: 1/3" SONY B/W CCD
- Number of Pixels: CCIR: (H)500x(V)582
- Scanning System: CCIR: 625 lines, 50 field/sec
- Sync System: Internal synchronization
- Horizontal Resolution: 600 TV lines
- Video Output: 1Vp-p 75 Ohms , negative
- White Balance: Auto
- S/N Ratio: More than 46dB
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.45
- Minimum Illumination: 0.05 Lux
- Electronic Shutter: CCIR: 1/50~1/100,000 sec
- Power Consumption: 12V±10%DC, 100mA
- Operation Temperature: -10℃ ~ + 50℃, RH 95% Max
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ ~ + 60℃, RH 95% Max
- Housing: Black
- Dimension: 20 x 20mm
- EIA System: Available
- Mini 600TVL 1/3inch SONY B/W CCD Hi-res Surveillance Camera, provides HD pictures
- High quality material makes the Mini Surveillance Camera durable and reliable for long time use
CCD Cameras Definition:
Definition of a CCD:
- CCD stands for Charge Coupled Device(s). They are responsible for turning RGB light into electronic RGB signals. They are usually located directly behind the lens of the camera.
Types of CCDs:
- Depending on the quality of the camera, there may be one or multiple CCDs to collect RGB data. Budget consumer cameras usually only have one CCD to process the RGB signal. Higher end cameras may have three or more, one for each Red, Blue and Green signal.
Features of the CCD:
- Multi-CCD cameras are often paired with a beam splitter or prism block which redirects the incoming white light into its respective RGB CCDs. This allows for clearer color definition.
Identification of the CCD:
- A CCD looks like a standard computer chip and it is advisable to take it out occasionally for a gentle cleaning.
Higher Quality CCDs:
- A higher quality CCD may contain millions of pixels to make the image look as vibrant as possible.
- Use limits: Please strictly observe the relevant national laws, this product can't be used for any illegal purpose, or you must be responsible for the consequences
- Software upgrade: In order to let the products have better performance, manufacturers will continue to improve the product software, and this product has a feature that users can upgrade the software by themselves conveniently. Please contact the local dealer to obtain the information of the latest version about the software and the upgrade methods
- Operating temperature: Please use it in the natural temperature; do not use it in the temperatures that the human body can not adapt to
- Working humidity: Please use it in the suitable living humidity environment for human. Please do not put the product in the humid environment. It does not have the waterproof function. Please avoid exposing this product to rainwater
- Shooting illumination: Please use it in the environment with sufficient illumination. Do not let the camera face such as the super-solar light sources directly in order to avoid damaging the optical devices
- Cleaning requirements: Do not use it in the environment that the dust density is too large, in order to avoid the camera and other parts contaminated dust and influence the result of videoing
- Deal with the disposal: Please pay attention to the environmental protection, don't discard this product freely. Throw this product in the fire is prohibited in order to avoid an explosion
- 1 x Mini B/W Hi-res Surveillance Camera