- Compact and portable design
- No cables or clumsy cradle required
- Works with both Mac and PC for both data transfer and charging
- Charges your shuffle via any powered USB ports, USB power supplies, and USB power packs
- Can be attached onto small keychains or straps
- Compatible with iPod shuffle 2G
- iPod shuffle not included
- Allowing high speed transfer rates and synchronization
How to Charge With a USB Cable
- While you may be familiar with power adapters using electrical outlets as power sources, computers are also suitable for charging your mobile device. Provided your mobile device has a USB charging input, you may be able to charge its battery directly from your computer's USB port through a USB cable, which can prove useful in the event you do not have an electrical outlet or associated charger on hand.
- Insert one end of your mobile device's USB cable into the hardware's USB port.
- Insert the other end of the USB cable into an available USB port on your computer. Doing so establishes a physical connection between the devices.
- Look at your mobile device's battery meter icon. The icon will display your usual charging indicator as if you were using its AC or other electrical outlet-based charger cable.
- Disconnect your mobile device from the USB cable when its battery has charged completely. Alternatively, you may leave the device connected to the USB cable during use if you would rather maintain its charge.
- 1 x iPod Shuffle 2G Mini USB Data and Charging Adapter