- Its appearance model was made of ice white plastic
- Simulated candle is identical with true candle
- Turn on bottom switch to emit soft yellow light
- Powered by 3 pieces button cells
- Permanent use, no need to buy candles repeatedly, economical
- Tea Candle Lights are good used for party, birthday, church to make harmonious atmosphere
- Size: 37 x 46 mm/1.5 x 1.8in (Dia x H)
- LED Candle Light is clean and single color
- Enjoy the soothing atmosphere of real candles without any smoke, wax, or dangerous heat
- Looks like a real candle and no messy wax , LED Candle Light is suitable for decorating a dining table
- LED Candle Light, safe replacement for standard tea lights
- Power by button cell
- Quite easy to operate
- These Flameless Tea Lights create a warm ambiance without flame, wax smoke or mess to clean
- High quality materials
- A great choice for mood lighting both indoors and outdoors of the home
Size in Detail:
How to Make Color-Changing Candles:
No matter how skilled you are in candle making, coloring-changing lights can add a whole new level of excitement to your craft. Whether you're looking to impress a friend with a homemade gift, decorate your home with a splash of color or just try something new, this craft will leave you with a sense of satisfaction and style.
- Gather your candle jar, light-emitting diode (LED) and hot glue gun. Coloring-changing LEDs come with a wick attached to them, and this is what you want to attach to the center of your jar. Carefully attach the LED wick as close to the center of the jar as you can get with your hot glue gun. Slide it over the wick with a straw and press down firmly until the glue is dry.
- Weigh out the amount of wax you need for your candle. This is usually 1 ounce less than the jar you're using. For example, if your candle jar is 8 ounces, you should use 7 ounces of wax.
- Heat the wax in a double boiler to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Once the wax is completely melted, add any desired fragrance and stir. The amount of fragrance you add depends on how strongly you want your candle to smell, but 1 ounce per pound of wax is considered average.
- Cool down the wax to 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour the melted wax into the candle jars slowly, keeping the straw in place. This will ensure that the wick stands up straight and doesn't get lost in the wax.
- Remove the straw from the wick after you've poured the wax, but before it has time to set. Make sure that the wick is still in the center of the jar.
- Place the candle somewhere to cool. This process can take several hours depending on the size of your candle jar and works best if left to cool overnight.
- Trim the wick of your candle to the desired length. This should be no more than 1/2 inch to prevent the flame from jumping and starting a fire.
- Light your candle. Coloring-changing LED wicks require no extra care, no batteries and no switch. Simply light your candle and watch the colors change.
Tips & Warnings:
- If your candle dries with bubbles on the top, you can smooth these out by using a hair dryer or a heat gun.
- Always heat wax to the proper temperature. If the wax too hot, it can burst into flames.
- 1 x Flameless LED Light Candle