- User Capacity: 3000
- Transaction Capacity: 100000
- ID Card Capacity: 30000
- Platform: ZEM500
- CPU: 32bit ZK6001 Microprocessor
- Sensor: Anti-seismic ZK sensor
- Resolution: 500 dpi
- Image Area: 18 x 22mm
- Allowable Finger Rotation: +/- 180degree
- Identification: 1:1 or 1:N
- Verification Time: ≤0.8sec
- FAR: ≤0.0001%
- FRR: ≤1%
- Display: Advanced-TFT 8", Touch-Screen
- Resolution: SVGA (800 x 600 pixels)
- Keyboard: 21 alphanumerical keys + 8 programmable function keys
- Operation Modes: FP, PIN, FP+PIN... (14 Multi-combination Authentication Modes)
- I/O Interface: RS232/485, TCP/IP, SD memory card slot (Standard 1G), USB Host
- Standard Function: Photo-ID, Flash Video Play, Short Message, Schedule Bell, T9 Input, Self-Service Query
- Options: ID/Iclass/Mifare Card,Print,EM, WIFI, GPRS, RIS
- Camera: 1300000 pixels
- Access Control Function: 50 time zones, 5 groups, 10 open door combination, support multi-users enter, 10A/12VDC relay switching value or output voltage. Anti Passback
- Wiegand: 26bit in &out
- Color TFT Display: 8" figure, TFT high-resolution graphical interfaces which can show individual graphical interfaces and personnel color photos
- Power: 12V DC
- Operating Temperature: 0 ℃- 50 ℃
- Operating Humidity: 20%-80%
- Size: 252 x 231 x 53mm / 9.92 x 9.09 x 2.08in(L x W x H)
- (Standandalone) it is suitable to use for the place where the internet is poor: adapt to the application of remote network, can upload & download the time & attendance record, photos by using U disk or SD card
- Embedded Webserver, support mobile phone remote distance inquiry
- Embedded TCP/IP agreement, 100M high-speed network which can realize crossing sub-mask data transfer
- Support the real-time transfer of the time & attendance data, using steady internet platform which improved the reliability of the time & attendance data
- Multi-language menu: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese,English, Spanish etc.It can change to any language as you like
- Feature function key and navigation key: 16 function keys and 8 working function keys.
- Apply the most advanced fingerprint trans-technology and algorithms with high identification speed, the FAR of <=0.0001%
- Standard camera with 1300000 pixels
- ID card module: Standard function, can store 30000 cards
- Access Control function: 50 time zones, 5 groups, 10 open door combination, support multi-users enter, 10A/12VDC relay switching value or output voltage. Anti- Passback
- 12V internal UPS: UPS works automatically when power shutdown and extend three hours
- Time & Attendance device which can make sound: Each function to be operated has voice prompt, also can pronounce the name or number of the employees.
- Other auxiliary functions: Meeting notice, birthday prompt, it will ring at the sharp time schedule time power on and power off, ad. broadcast.
- Apply the advanced LINUX Embedded operation system (Windows CE operation system can be chosen), 24 hours continuous operation. It is stable
- Multi-identification methods, can meet users individual requirement, proximity card, fingerprint, password, of which functions can be chosen freely combined for identification
- Support the real-time transfer of the time & attendance data, using steady internet platform which has improved the reliability of the time & attendance data
- It is suitable the application of inconvenient remote network, adopt U disk to download and upload time attendance record& photos conveniently
Fingerprint Reader Technology
The study and use of fingerprint identification has been an effective tool of law enforcement since the early 1900s. With the development of live-scan fingerprint reader technology, a fingerprint can be scanned electronically and immediately viewed on a computer screen, submitted to a database or compared by software programs without the use of paper and ink.
Scientists have long known that fingerprints are unique to each individual. According to Raviraj Technologies, fingerprints in clay tablets were used in ancient Babylon during business transactions. Fingerprints have been used for criminal investigations since in the early 1900s and in the 1960s, the FBI introduced electronic fingerprint readers and scanners.
Fingerprint reader technology is used in criminal investigation and in security. Several government agencies use fingerprint readers as keys to gain access to secure areas and manufacturers have released deadbolt fingerprint readers for home use. Many modern computers employ fingerprint reader technology to secure the contents of the computer allowing only a matching fingerprint scan to access the files.
Since fingerprints are different for each individual, fingerprint readers and fingerprint matching software create secure locks and passwords. A fingerprint pattern is difficult to duplicate to evade the system, but it is not infallible. Fingerprints can be lifted from inanimate objects since the prints linger for long periods of time, so a determined thief or hacker can potentially hack into the computer or break into the building.
- 1 x Fingerprint Time Attendance and Access Control Terminal