- Safety Mode: The motor won't start no matter what the position of the cntrol stick is when switch on the RC unit
- Brake Setting: ON/OFF (factory sctting is off)
- Low Current Protection: Ignore / reduce power / shut off
- Temperature Protection: Reduce power when the temperature reachs 120 degree C
- PWM Frequency: 8KHZ / 16KHZ
- Continuous Current: 10A
- Input Voltage: Ni-Mh 6-12cells / Li-ion 2-3cells
- BEC Current (Max A): 1A
- Three point battery type and low voltage selection
- Software reversion of motor turning direction
- Compact and minimize size make the brushless motor speed controller more easier to install
- More details for this control. The Motor Electric Speed Controller can control the speed of your fans, blowers or pumps
- This Electric Motor Speed Controller is with good quality and is durable which can be used for a long time.
How to Hook Up Brushless Speed Controllers
Electric brushless motors are a popular choice for radio controlled airplanes. These motors are have a higher power output than brushed motors and do not need to be cleaned. Their batteries also last longer, extending the time your airplane can spend in the air. The electronic speed controllers change the voltage of the electromagnets that are inside the motor, which control how fast it spins. These speed controllers are mounted outside of the engine and connect to it with wires.
- Hold the speed controller so that the side of it with three white wires and corresponding sockets is nearest the engine. Each of those wires matches a wire with a plug connector on the motor. Gently push the motor plugs into the controller sockets one at a time, from left to right. They are in place when you hear a "click."
- Place the battery so that the red (positive) and black (negative) wires match those on the speed controller. The red end of the battery has a plug and the red end of the controller has a socket. Gently, but firmly, push them together until you hear a click. The black ends are the opposite: the controller has a plug and the battery has the socket. Push them together, just like the red wires.
- Move the receiver around until the throttle channel faces the speed controller. The controller has one square-shaped plug that is on the same side as the battery connectors. Push this plug into the throttle channel until it clicks into place.