- Genius style design except help you create fresh air environment, but also a good accessory detailing the place you place
- With the high technique design quiet and fast creates a fresh environment for you
- With the strong function of creates a large amount of anion at suddenly help you immediately enjoy mountain-fresh air
- With high technique and perfect craftsmanship make this air purifier more durable and useful
- Input: +12V
- Ozone Density: 3mg/h
- Anion Density: >=60million/CM3
- Operating Current: <60MA
- Attention please, this car mini air purifier is with high technique and perfect craftsmanship
- The car air purifier is with strong function, creates a large amount of anion at suddenly help you immediately enjoy mountain-fresh air
- Why not obtain this intelligent car oxygen bar purifier to better your car surroundings
How to Choose an Auto Air Purifier:
An auto air purifier can make your travel time more pleasant and reduce the harmful effects of pollution, pollen and dust. The wide variety of purifiers and refresheners available may seem confusing at first, but a few quick measurements and answers make the task easy. Whether you are trying to eliminate odors, keep from sneezing or simply prefer fresher air in your car, think about plugging in an auto air purifier.
- Measure the clearance around the cigarette lighter plug-in socket on your dashboard. Check the amount of space from the edges of the socket to other dash appliances such as the radio and fan vents. The amount of available clear space will determine if you can accommodate a one-piece purifier or if you will need an auto air purifier with a cord.
- List your priorities for car air refreshment. If your goal is to eliminate odor from smoking, consider a negative ion air purifier. Tackle road air pollution with an ozone air purifier. For allergies, think about investing in a HEPA-filter purifier module.
- Determine if you need the lighter socket for other uses while driving. If you charge your phone or use a portable music player you need to find an auto air purifier with a built in socket extension.
- Compare prices for auto air purifiers sold in auto supply stores and online vendors. Include any taxes, cost of shipping and the return policy of each type.
- Select the most cost efficient car air purifier to meet your identified needs. Use the purifier for at least two weeks and replace it with another if the original does not accomplish its promised effectiveness.
- A typical car air freshener works by releasing fresh pleasant scents, such as from lemon oil or pine oil, into your car interior. Such a car air freshener does not really freshens or purifies the air in your car, unless it is actually a car air purifier with an freshener add-on in it. An ordinary auto air freshener does not make the air healthier for you to breath. Yet, it can still be useful in certain ways
- One example is when you don't really have any noticeable air quality problems in your car, but simply want to "spice up" your car environment with a slight touch of your favorite fragrance. An air freshner could be one option to try
- Some people also use car air fresheners as quick fix cover-ups for real odor or air quality problems when trying to sell the car to somebody else
- When you have a car air freshener, pay attention to how you feel while driving (any headaches or discomfort?), to make sure you are not too sensitive to the chemicals your freshener is made of. The chemicals in some automotive air fresheners may also leave a trace on (eat into) the plastic of the dashboard. Check that this does not start to happen for the air freshner in your car
- If you have a problem with the air in your car, a car air freshener is most likely not the right start in finding the solution. If possible, it is much better to solve the problem at its source. Do you have any exhaust leaks? Oil or other leaks near the air intake? Or maybe you have a cabin air filter and you didn't replace the filter for too long? (Or you are even unaware that you have a cabin air filter and that it needs maintenance?) The upholstery needs cleaning
- Finally, if you drive in smoky or dusty environment, it is better to use a car air purifier to capture the smoke or dust particles rather than to just distract yourself with pleasant fragrances from an air freshener
- 1 x Car Auto Mini Air Purifier