- A brand new outdoor monocular telescope
- 7X zoom magnification
- Manual focusing button set on the body is easily controlled by by 1 finger
- Ergonomic design, easy to hold
- 7X Monocular telescope is ideal for sport events, concerts, bird watching, camping, fishing and travel
- Objective Lens Diameter: 18mm/0.7in
- Far View: 2Km/6561.7ft
- Color: Black
- Dimension: 118 x 32mm / 4.6 x 1.3in (L x Dia.)
- An incredible gift idea for those who appreciate clever engineering. This is a brand new outdoor zoom monocular telescope
- Ideal for sport events, concerts, bird watching, camping, fishing and travel
- To watch sports from a long distance, concerts, travel, animal watching, and taking pictures from a remote location to avoid detection, or other situation which would require a powerful zoom in a compact package
How to Care for a Monocular:
- Read the enclosed directions about caring for your monocular. Those directions are tailored exactly for the kind of monocular you've purchased.
- Watch for fingerprints. Fingerprints can make it hard for you to use the monocular quickly and effectively.
- Wipe the lens with a soft, dry cloth designed for cleaning binoculars, monoculars or even glasses. Avoid using your shirt or another cloth, as this could scratch the lens.
- Spray a few drops of photographic lens cleaner, Windex or even rubbing alcohol onto the cloth and use it to clean your monocular if you can't get the fingerprints off.
- Keep the lens cap on when it's not in use to prevent scratches to the lens.
- Store your monocular in a proper case designed for the monocular. Keep it in a cool, dry place to avoid any damage.
- Take your monocular to a photography store or contact the place you purchased it from if you need a professional to clean the monocular or if there's dirt or dust you can't reach.
- 1 x Outdoor Monocular Telescope
- 1 x Carrying Pouch