- The Ink Cartridges bring professional-quality printing to your desktop
- High-resolution HP Ink Cartridge features quick-drying ink for less paper distortion
- The Ink Cartridges are pre-filled, so there is no mess or hassle when it comes time to fill it
- The Continuous Ink System is designed for HP Deskjet 710C 712C 720C 815C
- This is a non-OEM product
- Color of ink: Black
- Capacity: 42.0mL
- Page Yield: 32 Pages, A4, 95%, 360dpi
- Deskjet 710C / 712C / 720C / 722C/ 815C / 820C / 820Cse / 820Cxi / 830C / 832C / 850C / 850Cxi / 855C / 855Cse / 855Cxi / 870Cse /870Cxi / 880C / 882C / 890C / 890Cxi / 895Cse / 895Cxi / 930C / 932C / 935C / 950C / 952C / 959C / 960C / 970Cse / 970Csi /980C / 990Cse / 990Cxi / 995C / 1000Cse / 1000Cxi / 1100C / 1120C / 1125C / 1600C / 1600CM / 1600CN and 1200C / 1250C Series, Office Jet G55 / G55xi / G85 / G85xi / G95 / K60 / K60xi / K80 / K80xi / R40 / R40xi / R45 / R60/ R65 / R80 / R80xi / T45 / T45xi / T65 / T65xi / 1100C / 1150 / 170C / 1170Cse / 1175C / 1175Cse / 1175Cxi / Color Copier 110 / 120 / 170 / 210 / 210LX / 290; Photosmart1000 / P1100 / P1215 / P1218; Destgn Jet 700 / 750C / 750C+ / 755CM / 755CM+ / Fax 1220xi
- The Ink Cartridges are designed specifically for continuous use, circulation for the ink can be used syringe
- This ink cartridges for HP Deskjet 710C 712C 720C 815C cartridges is designed specifically for continuous use
- The HP Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet is pre-filled, so there is no mess or hassle when it comes time to fill it
- High-resolution cartridge features quick-drying ink for less paper distortion. So what are you still waiting for
- Do not open the package until you want to install the spare cartridage into the printer. Once installed, please do not remove until ready to replace with a new spare cartridage. We suggest to use up this spare cartridge within 6 months after opening to obtain the best printing results
How to Refill HP Ink Cartridges:
Hewitt-Packard (HP) printers are an outstanding option for printing your company papers. There is a huge collection of HP printers for you to pick from. You can use them for printing papers and pictures, scanning and also copying. Companies today need printers for everyday business activities, but you can readily pay out a lot of money to get ink for a Hewitt-Packard printer. A straightforward and economical means to bring down the price of ink is to simply refill your HP ink cartridges. This option will save your company a lot of cash. If you were interested in learning how to refill your cartridges, the essential step required are listed here.
- Find your HP printer ink details. You have got to be precise on the model you use. The various selections of printers utilize different cartridges, inks and refill kits. Therefore, you should know the HP printer model in addition to the particular ink cartridge necessary. You can locate this information from the front, side, back or top of your Hewitt-Packard printer. You are able to also discover these details in your manual or else on the ink cartridges in question. Write down the Hewitt-Packard printer's exact model and also the ink cartridge number(s), if one is present.
- Acquire your refill kit. Find a kit that is for your specific HP model. These ink cartridges from unlike printers are often different. For that reason the refill kits possibly are too. They consist of particular tools vital for each kind of ink cartridge. You want to have the kit created for your precise HP printer.
- Understand the refill kits guidelines. The HP refill kits will contain methodical instructions directing you on how to properly fill the HP ink cartridge(s) you have. Reread all sections that you do not get, until you are confident you fully understand them.
- Arrange your ink refilling spot. You ought to lay quite a few newspapers on a level surface, dress in an old shirt and additionally use rubber gloves. Position the contents of the HP ink kit on top of the paper. You may also want to include some paper towels for overflows and other messes.
- Refill your HP ink cartridges. Pull out the ink cartridge(s) you are refilling. Every model may possibly differ. However, the primary method of refilling ink will comprise of: producing a puncture by means of a drill-like instrument, or expanding an available opening or even through removing a cover above a hole. Next you are supposed to utilize the syringes (one for each color) to little by little refill the HP ink cartridge. Do this very slowly to prevent the ink from overflowing. Once you are finished, cover the opening with scotch tape or the cover provided. Put the HP cartridge in the printer and run several cleaning processes.