- 100% brand new refillable lighter
- High quality-hard to find item
- Cigarette lighter light can be refilled and used again
- Refillable wind resistant
- This led cigarette lighter is easy to adjust the flame
- Green LED lighting after opening the lighter
- Fashion design and high quality
- Cigarette lighter light is made of solid material
- This cigarette lighter light will give you so much convenience
- Dimension: 3.3cm x 5.8cm x 0.8cm
- This lighter features an easy to use flame. Great novelty cigarette lighter for smoking people
- This lighter packs enough heat to burn even stubborn to light items and will ignite in the wind and rain
How to Refill a Butane Torch Lighter?
A butane torch lighter is a useful tool to keep handy in a home for easy lighting of candles and grills and other household chores. Proper maintenance is essential for these lighters to continue to operate, however. Refilling also must be done properly for the lighter to continue to work.
If the lighter sparks and fuel can be heard hissing when the igniter button is pressed, the lighter should continue to work after proper refilling.
- Before refilling a butane torch lighter, it is necessary to drain any remaining fuel from the lighter. Using the small screwdriver press the fuel-refilling nozzle to remove the leftover fuel.
- Turn the flame adjustment screw clockwise until it stops to turn off the fuel flow before refueling.
- Point the fuel nozzle up and push the container of fuel into the lighter. Turn the fuel nozzle down and wait while the lighter refills. It is important not to pump the fuel can into the lighter while refueling because this may cause the fuel tank to burst.
- Once the lighter is refilled, allow it to rest until the fuel becomes room temperature. Butane fuel is cold while refilling. It will expand as it gets to room temperature.
- Turn the flame adjustment screw back 1/2 turn counter clockwise. Attempt to light the lighter. If the lighter won't light, turn the adjustment screw another 1/4 turn and try again. Keep adjusting the screw in 1/4 turns until the lighter lights.
How to Fix Your Refillable Butane Torch Lighter?
A torch butane lighter is a little more expensive than a regular one, but it is far more reliable in windy conditions. A quartz piezoelectric starter creates a spark to ignite the flame, and injectors in the tip focus the flame so that it burns hotter and stays lit. Keep it clean to get the best performance, because any dust or ash in the combustion chamber can adversely affect the flame, as can the quality of the butane that you use.
- Bleed excess air from the lighter if the flame is too low or irregular. Push down on the gas release valve, without engaging the spark, and keep it down until you no longer hear a hissing sound. As an alternative, turn the lighter over so that the refill valve is facing up. Press the valve in with a small length of wire until you no longer hear a hissing sound.
- Clean the area around the burners with a pipe cleaner soaked in alcohol. Ash, dirt and oil deposits from lower quality butane can clog the gas outlets.
- Press the ignition trigger and listen for a clicking sound that signifies that the quartz ignitor is operational. If you don't hear a click, replace the lighter. If you hear a click, verify that there is a spark in the ignition chamber. You may have to look directly into the chamber, so make sure that the lighter is empty and there is no danger of the flame igniting.
- Readjust the sparking mechanism with a small screwdriver if the lighter is producing a spark, but it is not igniting the gas. The spark is probably not properly situated in the middle of the combustion chamber.
- Refill the lighter with high-quality butane. Bleed the air out of the lighter, then turn it over so the refill valve is facing up and press the nozzle of the canister into the valve and hold it for five seconds. Repeat as many times as necessary until the lighter is full.
- 1 X PENLINDA Rectangular LED Refillable Cigarette Lighter