- Video & Power & Data 3-in-1 transmitter
- Power supply for camera etc. (300m)
- High quality video signal transmission
- Long distance transmission
- Good safety performance
- Transmission Distance: 300m (colorized) / 600m (monochrome)
- Power Output: Constant 12V
- Current: 0.75 A (power supply)
- Interface: RJ45; BNC (convex); Data Cable; Power output cable
- Transient Protection: 6KV, 1.5 x 50us, IEEE587 B3 / 3KV 8 x 20us (power channel included)
- UTP Passive Video Power Data 3-in-1 Transmitter
Definition of a Transceiver:
- The two most common transceiver types are full duplex and half duplex. A full duplex transceiver transmits and receives signals simultaneously, while a half duplex type is only capable of doing one of those functions at a time.
- Transceivers are used in a variety of different applications including telephony, radio technology and ethernet-based computer networks.
- A transceiver must contain common circuitry between the transmitter and the receiver. If no common circuitry is shared between the transmitter and the receiver, it is referred to as a transmitter-receiver.
- The size of a transceiver depends on what purpose the transceiver serves. A transceiver can be as small as a computer chip in a cell phone, or a large device used in an advanced computer network.
- Geography can affect the performance of a transceiver. For example, a cell phone may not function as well in a mountainous area
- 1 x UTP Passive Video Power Data 3-in-1 Transmitter