- Exclusively for use with PlayStation 2 format software, Note that it can't be used with playstation format software
- This card can save and load data
- 8MB of memory, the amount of memory required is different for each software title
- Do not remove the card while saving, as doing so may cause data loss or corruption
- Dimension: 55 x 41 x 7mm/2.2 x 1.6 x 0.3in (L x W x H)
- The PS2 memory card is with 8MB of memory, the amount of memory required is different for each software title
- High quality material makes the 8MB memory card durable and reliable for long time use
- Compact design, yet powerful in functions, the PS2 memory card offers excellent performance
How to Format a Playstation 2 Memory Card:
Formatting your Playstation 2 memory card is essential to being able to correctly save your game play data on your PS2. Without a formatted card you also may not be able to play certain games on the PS2 system. PS2 memory cards come in several different sizes including an 8MB and a 32 MB sized card. In most cases the 8 MB card is sufficient for most gamers, but if you save a lot of data you may need the 32 MB
- Insert the PS2 memory card into the first memory card slot on your Playstation 2. Make sure that the card is all the way in the slot the card may not register when you turn on your Playstation 2.
- Turn on the Playstation with no game or DVD inside of it. Wait for the main menu to pop up on your television screen.
- Using your PS2 controller, highlight the memory card option and press the X button. This will open up the memory card menu, which will allow you to delete data or transfer data from one memory card to another.
- Wait for the Playstation 2 to send you a prompt asking you to format your new memory card.
- Click "Yes" when the formatting prompt appears on the screen. This will automatically format and set up your new memory card for use with your Playstation 2.
- 1 x 8MB Memory Card for SONY PS2