- Operating Voltage: 3V/5.0V DC ±0.5V
- Operating Current: ≤3 mA (DC 5.0V)
- Operating Frequency: 250MHz - 450MHz
- Modulation Mode: ASK / OOK
- RF Sensitivity: Over -105 dBm (50 Ω)
- Speed: <5 Kbps (at 315MHz, -95 dBm)
- Operating Temperature: -20 °C ~ +70 °C
- Antenna Length: 24 cm(315MHz), 18cm(433.92MHz)
- Dimension: 31 x 22 x 8mm / 1.2 x 0.9 x 0.3in (L x W x H)
- High quality RF super regenerate receiving modules
- Widely used for data transmitting and signal control
- Specified as preferred components in remote control garage, roller curtain, door locks, remote sensing, telemetry, industrial control and wireless security alarm industry
- Ideal for general purpose in receiving date and controlling signal
- The RF wireless receiver module is widely used for data transmitting and signal control
- High quality material makes the RF wireless receiver module durable and reliale for long time use
Size in Detail:
How to Build a Wireless Remote Control:
- Open the remote control housing and place a push button switch on the side. In the upper right corner of the housing, fasten a 3-volt battery holder. Be sure enough room is available to install and remove the battery.
- Run a wire from the push button switch and link to the 3-volt battery holder at the negative connection. Attach another wire to the push button switch and lead it to the Meg 1/4W resistor and the NPN silicon transistor. Run a third wire from the Meg 1/4W resistor and attach it to the 22K 1/4W resistor and and the PNP silicon transistor.
- Position the infra-red LED on the front of the housing. Attach the LED and run wires to both transistors. From the 22K 1/4W resistor, run a wire to the C220.01uF 16v ceramic disk capacitor. Run another wire between the NPN silicon transistor and the ceramic disk capacitor.
- From the positive connector on the 3-volt battery holder, connect a wire to the PNP silicon transistor. This will allow for proper current flow in a closed circuit. Ensure the push button switch is positioned to "off" and place a 3-volt battery into the holder. Close the remote control housing.
- Point the remote control at a receiver, making sure the LED on the control is aimed at the LED of the receiver. Push the button and the receiver should power on and off. To adjust the receiver to be programmed, point the remote control and hold down the push button switch. Adjust the pot or taper on the receiver until you hear a click. This links the remote control and the receiver.
Usage of RF Wireless Receiver Module:
- Car monitoring, RC, telemetering, small scale - wireless network, door access control system etc.
- 1 x Wireless Receiver Board Module