- 100% brand new and high quality battery
- With constant running to your computer, especially when you go out to additional paying, your standard battery alone will not usually be sufficient
- Using advanced cell technology and quality parts, it's guarantees the stamina you need for long work sessions and travel
- Manufactured to the highest quality available and with true enhanced performance
- This best laptop battery is a non-OEM product
- Vottage: 11.1V
- Capacity: 4800mAh
- Color: Black
Compatible Part Number:
| Inspiron 1300
- With long battery life of double and available work time, this replacement dell laptop battery is perfectly designed for you
- Characterized by the advanced cell technology, true enhanced performance and the highest quality, this battery is popular in its line
- Worked with your notebook, this cheap laptop battery is planned to reduce power consumption
- And compared to other types of batteries, this replacement dell laptop battery can let your computer work longer
- This replacement dell laptop battery can charge up completely, whether the notebook is on or off, even if the battery isn't fully discharged
How to Enhance a Laptop Battery Life?
Laptop batteries increasingly last longer. Still, over time, the life of a battery will diminish significantly. Without a long battery life, your laptop basically becomes a desktop. Enhancing the life of your laptop battery can save money and put off the need to purchase another one.
- Dim your laptop screen. Most laptops have an option to adjust the brightness of your screen on the keyboard. Dimming the screen will take less energy and therefore prolong the life of the battery.
- Choose the power save mode located in the "Power Options" section of your control panel. This automatically adjusts the cooling measures and activity on your computer to optimize battery life and lower power usage.
- Turn off all programs you do not need. Some programs, such as Limewire, ITunes and Desktop Search, run in the background. These take up energy and exiting the programs will prolong your battery life.
- Defrag your computer regularly. This will clear out junk from your hard drive. If your hard drive can run more efficiently, it will not take as much power. It will save energy and enhance battery life.
- Hibernate your computer instead of using standby. This will decrease small leaks of power while you are not using the computer. It shuts down your computer completely and resumes your processes right where you left them.
Tips & Warnings
- Detach any USB devices not in use. This will stop the drain on your power that occurs when they are attached.
Extending Battery Power
- Whenever you are using your laptop near a power source, use the A/C adaptor. However, sometimes you will be forced to use your laptop with no access to a wall outlet, and the battery will run low. Here are three things you can do to extend the remaining power in the battery
- First, if your laptop processor features a power-save mode, switch over to power-save mode. This will slow the laptop by up to 50%, doubling battery life for that time period
- Second, turn off extraneous energy-sucking elements. The major power vampires in your laptop are the hard drive, the CD and DVD drives, any networking devices, and any excessively bright screen settings
- Third, you can double overall battery capacity by installing a second battery. Your laptop must have a universal bay in order to do this. All you have to do is remove the CD-ROM or floppy drive and put a battery in its place
Laptop Battery Repair
- First of all it is recommended to consult the internet to know what kind of battery could be repaired. But one needs to know a battery which is apt to leak should not be repaired, as it could be unsafe. But most batteries have the complex construction and therefore cannot be repaired at all. Some batteries can, but for that one should have specific tools. It is much cheaper and more wisely to buy a new one
Notebook Battery Removal
- Sometimes a damaged battery just needs a little calibration. Such work can be done in local laptop repair shops. But if a battery is really damaged, one should better throw it out to save money and nerves. Therefore one should be aware of the type of the battery when he is going to have repaired, or firstly to check the possibility of such repair in a store before buying
- But one must remember a laptop battery is one of the most important parts in a unit, and taking care of it is the quite rational thing
- 1 x Replacement 11.1V 4800mAh Laptop Battery for DELL Inspiron 1300 B120 B130