- Using advanced technology and quality parts, power your notebook with this excellent adapter
- We provide four kind US/UK/EU/AU plug
How to Test a Laptop AC Adapter:
- Turn the laptop off. Remove the power adapter and disconnect any other cords, such as printer or USB cords.
- Remove the battery from the laptop. The battery is located on the bottom of laptops and is held in place with a latch. This latch can be released by sliding a latch or pressing a release button, depending on the brand and model of laptop you own. Once the latch is released, the laptop can be slid from the battery bay.
- Insert the AC adapter jack into the AC adapter outlet on the laptop. The AC adapter outlet is a small circular hole, normally on either side of the laptop. Insert the opposite end of the adapter into an electrical outlet.
- Press the laptop "Power" button one time. If the laptop turns on, the AC adapter is properly functioning. If the laptop doesn't power on, attempt using a different electrical outlet. If the laptop still won't power on, the AC adapter should be replaced.
- 1 x Replacement 12V 3A Laptop Adapter for ASUS Eee PC 900
- 1 x Power Cord