- Designed for use with your compatible notebook
- Short circuit and over voltage protection
- Low interference & noise
- Advanced technology and high quality
- This is a non-OEM product
- Input: 100~240V, 1.4A, 50~60Hz
- Output: 19V, 4.47A
- Interface Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.0mm / 0.2 x 0.12in
- With high efficiency, performance and reliability, this Samsung power adapter can satisfy your DELL laptop's high power requirement
- Featured with many protection functions, such as short circuit and over voltage protection, this laptop AC power adapter ensures safety for your laptop
- And the compact and lightweight design of this Samsung power adapter is portable for carrying side
- Moreover, with high quality material, this Samsung power adapter can be used for a long time use
- The simple and practical design of this AC adapter for laptop makes itself easy and convenient to operate
How to Choose a Power Adapter for a Laptop
- Check the laptop's model number. Use the search engine on a power adapter vendor's website to search for a compatible power adapter by your laptop's model number (see Resources).
- Locate the power specifications of your laptop--usually printed on the bottom or near the laptop's power port. Locate the amperage (AMPs) and voltage (V) rating of your laptop on the power specifications list
- Match your laptop's power rating with that of the aftermarket power adapter. The voltage of the power adapter must match the voltage of the aftermarket adapter. The amp rating of the aftermarket adapter must meet or exceed the requirements of your laptop.
- Select a power adapter tip from the aftermarket power adapter's kit. This fits firmly into your laptop's power port. The selected tip should not fit too loosely or need excessive force to fit the laptop's power port.
Tips & Warnings:
- If you have to pay the extra money for a universal kit as opposed to a replacement adapter, try selecting one with extras--like car adapters and European plug-ins. The cost may be a little more for the extras, but having to pay for two separate adapter kits as opposed to a bundled kit can be more expensive in the long run.
- The power rating of your laptop and your adapter is the most important factor--they must be compatible. Selecting a power adapter solely on the basis of its fitting your laptop can lead to damage of both the laptop and the adapter.
How to Test a Laptop AC Adapter:
- Turn the laptop off. Remove the power adapter and disconnect any other cords, such as printer or USB cords
- Remove the battery from the laptop. The battery is located on the bottom of laptops and is held in place with a latch. This latch can be released by sliding a latch or pressing a release button, depending on the brand and model of laptop you own. Once the latch is released, the laptop can be slid from the battery bay
- Insert the AC adapter jack into the AC adapter outlet on the laptop. The AC adapter outlet is a small circular hole, normally on either side of the laptop. Insert the opposite end of the adapter into an electrical outlet
- Press the laptop "Power" button one time. If the laptop turns on, the AC adapter is properly functioning. If the laptop doesn't power on, attempt using a different electrical outlet. If the laptop still won't power on, the AC adapter should be replaced
- 1 x 19V 4.74A Laptop AC Power Adapter for SAMSUNG
- 1 x Power Cord