- Voltage: 9.5V
- Current: 2.315A
- Output Connecter Size: Interior diameter: 1.7mm, external diameter: 4.8mm
- Dimensions: 4.00 x 2.38 x 1.25 in(L x W x H)
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: eee pc 700
- Short circuit protection and overload protection
- 100% brand new and high quality
- We provide four kinds US/UK/EU/AU plug
- Using advanced technology and quality parts, power your notebook with this excellent adapter
- Manufactured to the highest quality available, with true enhanced performance
- Using advanced technology and quality parts, power your notebook with this excellent replacement laptop adapter for ASUS
- The replacement laptop adapter for ASUS is manufactured to the highest quality available, with true enhanced performance
- Provide four kinds US/UK/EU/AU plug, the replacement laptop adapter is multifunctional
- High quality material makes the replacement laptop adapter for ASUS durable and reliable for long time use
How to Test a Laptop AC Adapter:
- Turn the laptop off. Remove the power adapter and disconnect any other cords, such as printer or USB cords.
- Remove the battery from the laptop. The battery is located on the bottom of laptops and is held in place with a latch. This latch can be released by sliding a latch or pressing a release button, depending on the brand and model of laptop you own. Once the latch is released, the laptop can be slid from the battery bay.
- Insert the AC adapter jack into the AC adapter outlet on the laptop. The AC adapter outlet is a small circular hole, normally on either side of the laptop. Insert the opposite end of the adapter into an electrical outlet.
- Press the laptop "Power" button one time. If the laptop turns on, the AC adapter is properly functioning. If the laptop doesn't power on, attempt using a different electrical outlet. If the laptop still won't power on, the AC adapter should be replaced.
How to Fix a Laptop Power Adapter:
You plug in your laptop power adapter, and suddenly your laptop isn't powering up. There may be an issue with your laptop power supply. Wires and connectors can sometimes become loose in power supplies and can lose the ability to charge your laptop. They can also become a fire hazard if any of these wires become exposed. You will need to unplug the power adapter and assess what's
- Check the LED light where your power supply plugs in. Most power supplies have a small light on them to show if they are getting power from a functioning outlet. Try several different outlets. If the cord is firmly plugged in and the LED is not lit, then it's possible that the AC adapter has failed. Troubleshooting AC adapter problems takes much more technical expertise, and in most cases it would be more economical to purchase a new power adapter. If the LED blinks on and off if you wiggle the cord, there is probably a problem with the power cord itself or the laptop connector.
- Cut off the laptop connector end. Use a wire stripper to strip back about an inch of the wire sheath on the end that connects to the laptop. Twist the wire braid and the shield surrounding it together. Use the soldering iron to coat the end of the braid with solder.
- Find a replacement connector at your local electronics store. The connector needs to match the size exactly. Remember to slide the shell off the new connector onto the wire, so that it can be connected when the connector is attached.
- Solder the inner wire to the center tab of the barrel connector. Solder the braid to the outer tab. Place small strips of electrical tape around each tab so that the wires are not able to touch and short out. Screw the connector shell onto the connector.
- 1 x Replacement 9.5V 2.315A Laptop Adapter for ASUS Eee PC 700
- 1 x Power Cord