- Battery Charger for: SONY NP-FE1 battery
- This SONY NP-FE1 Battery Charger Compatible Camcorder Models: SONY Cyber-shot DSC-T7, Cyber-shot DSC-T7/B, Cyber-shot DSC-T7/S
- Support AC Plug Type: Two-pin AU plug or three-pin UK plug, US plug, EU plug (not included)
- Input Voltage: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz Max 150mA
- Input Voltage: DC 12~24V
- Output: DC 8.4V(4.2V) 600mAh
- Dimension: 8.4 x 4.7 x 4.1cm / 3.30 x 1.85 x 1.61in(L x W x H)
- High quality and performance SONY digital camera battery charger set
- This kit includes a home charger and a cigarette lighter adapter (car charger cable) for any vehicles
- Voltage of the SONY DSC-T7 battery charger is 100v-240v which fits anywhere in the world
- Quick charge with automatic constant current control prevents battery from overcharging, short circuit, and electronic shock
- The car charger will automatically turn to trickle charge mode after the battery is fully charged to provide output shortage protection
- Battery charger is for charging your battery only. It does not work as AC adapter for your digital camera or camcorder
- Perfect fitting and 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- This is non-OEM product
- This wonderful fast Sony camera battery charger allows you to fully charge your camera/camcorder at home or while on the move in the car
- With the appropriate size and lightweight design, this digital camera battery charger is perfectly portable and handy for you when you are out
- This Sony camera battery charger is planned to charge batteries quickly and safely with large capacity
- Made of high quality material, this Sony camera battery charger ensures its durability during the daily use
- With the simple and practical design, this camcorder battery charger is easy and convenient for you to operate
Size in Detail:
How to Charge Your Camcorder Battery Pack?
Most camcorders purchased today come with rechargeable batteries that can easily be charged. Some however, may be confused about how to properly recharge the batteries and allow them to function as long as possible. Here is how to charge your camcorder battery pack.
- Familiarize yourself with your battery charger. Read through the directions for your battery charger and know how the charger works.
- Plug in your battery charger. Do this in an area that is open and in an outlet that is not too full to prevent any type of electrical problem from occurring.
- Attach your battery pack to the charger. Be sure it is in the proper position for charging. Typically, a red light should illuminate as it begins charging.
- Check on your recharging batteries periodically. This will ensure that the pack is being charged properly and that your charger is working as well.
- Remove battery pack. As soon as the battery pack is done charging remove it immediately.
Tips & Warnings
- If your battery starts its auto detection mode you've attached your battery properly and can continue with charging.
- Most chargers have a discharge mode, which is useful for those batteries that need a little boost to be back to full power. Take this into consideration when charging your battery pack.
- If your charger begins acting out of the ordinary, remove the battery pack from the charger and wait a bit before trying to recharge.
- Do not charge your battery overnight. Despite assurances from retailers, battery packs have been the cause of some fires.
- 1 x Digital Camera Battery Charger for SONY NP-FE1
- 1 x Car Charger Cable
- 1 x US Plug