- CCTV camera power supply switch box
- Regulated output protects your electronic devices from over voltage damages, and increase life of electronic circuits and products you are using with
- Perfect for any electronic products
- Use it with for security cameras, DVR's etc
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: 9 ~ 48V
- Output Current: 0 ~ 20A
- Output Power: 0 ~ 240W
- Size: 200 x 110 x 49mm / 7.87 x 4.33 x 1.93in(L x W x H)
- A power supply box for CCTV Camera
How to Install a Power Supply Box for Security Cameras:
- Mount the power supply box on the wall using your drill and the supplied mounting screws. It should be close to an outlet and your security camera cables. If you can, mount the box over a stud and drive the screws into the stud. The mounting screws that came with your box may not be long enough to penetrate the drywall and the stud adequately. If this is the case, use two-inch drywall screws, which can be purchased at any local hardware store or large department store.
- Remove the punch-out from the power supply box that will provide the best place to insert the power wires from your cameras.
- Split the power wires from the Siamese cable (if applicable) and strip the power wires about 1/2 inch and twist the copper strands together.
- Insert the camera power wires through the punch-out and connect them to the power terminals. The power terminals will be marked positive (+) and negative (-) or common. Make sure you connect the red wire or the wire marked positive to the positive side of the power terminal. The positive wire is usually red, marked with a stripe, or marked with a plus sign.
- Close the box, securing it with the provided screws or lock. Insert the power cord in the box (this cord works just like a computer power cord) and plug the power cord in. Your power supply box may have come with the power cord built into the box. If so, simply plug the power cord into a wall outlet.
- 1 x CCTV Camera Power Supply Switch Box