- Single channel video transmitter
- The video transmitter is passive device
- Allows the transmission of real-time monochrome or color video via twisted-pair cable
- It allow signals transmission up to 300m and 600m respectively by working with the transmitter
- Simplify the wiring project and save wire use quantity
- Transmission Distance: 300m(color); 600m(B/W)
- Interface: Twisted pair entrelec, video BNC(male)
- Input Voltage: 12V
- Size: Approx. 5 x 1 x 1cm / 1.97 x 0.39 x 0.39in
Definition of a Transceiver:
- The two most common transceiver types are full duplex and half duplex. A full duplex transceiver transmits and receives signals simultaneously, while a half duplex type is only capable of doing one of those functions at a time.
- Transceivers are used in a variety of different applications including telephony, radio technology and ethernet-based computer networks.
- A transceiver must contain common circuitry between the transmitter and the receiver. If no common circuitry is shared between the transmitter and the receiver, it is referred to as a transmitter-receiver.
- The size of a transceiver depends on what purpose the transceiver serves. A transceiver can be as small as a computer chip in a cell phone, or a large device used in an advanced computer network.
- Geography can affect the performance of a transceiver. For example, a cell phone may not function as well in a mountainous area
- 1 x Video Twisted Pair Transmitter