- This Car Turn Brake Light is low power consumption
- Newest Car Turn Brake Light upgrades for your car, truck or SUV
- Super Ultra Bright LED, automotive LED Light, car replacement bulb
- Multi-LED angle light source-designed automotive LED replacement light bulb for car
- With all the new technology coming out for the new vehicles on the market
- Car Turn Brake Light produces more intense light
- 9LED Car Light travels faster and farther then any ordinary automotive light
- This Auto Turn Tail Bulb will consume at least 20 times less power then regular bulbs and have a much longer life spends
- Newest bulb upgrades for your car, truck or SUV
- This 9LED Car Light is brand new and fashionable. With special design also made it very easy to install and use
- This Auto Turn Tail Bulb is low power consumption and also can make your car to get a charming fancy look
- With super high brightness color inside, this Auto Turn Tail Bulb looks bright and beautiful, thus can give your car a sense of romance warm and noble, making it differ greatly form other cars
- This Car Turn Brake Light increases safety when driving at night. A simple but effective glow from within your sidelight compartment (or rear / tail lights). Easy DIY installation
How to Replace a Tail, Brake or Reverse Light?
Replacing a dead bulb on your car is almost as easy as replacing a light bulb at home. Perform this simple maintenance and avoid the hassle of receiving a citation for a missing brake light.
- Determine how the bulb is accessed: On some models the lens (the red or white plastic part over the light) must be unscrewed from the outside, and on others the bulb is accessible only from inside the trunk. If there are no screws on the lens, you can assume that the bulb must be replaced from inside. Usually there will be a plastic cover that must be removed in order to access the bulb. There may be tabs, screws or small knobs that hold this plastic cover in place.
- Unscrew the lens on the outside, or take off the plastic cover from inside the trunk, to reveal the bulb.
- Unscrew the bulb. You'll have to push in and turn at the same time.
- Take the bulb with you to the auto supply store to help you find an exact duplicate.
- Clean the connection with a wire brush and/or wipe it clean with a rag if there's any corrosion.
- Screw the new bulb into the empty socket. Again, you'll have to push in and turn simultaneously. Line up the tiny raised bumps on the base of the bulb in order to screw it in.
- Replace the lens or the plastic cover.
- Test your work by stepping on the brakes and turning on the headlights while a friend watches the new bulb to make sure it lights up
- 2 x 9 LED Car Side Light Bulbs