- Interference: Twisted pair terminal; Video BNC (convex)
- Transmission Distance: 300m (colorized), 600m (monochrome)
- Easy installation, using the standard cable system
- Image with high quality in long distance
- Good anti-jamming function
- Twisted Pair CCTV BNC Single Channel Passive Video Transceiver
Definition of a Transceiver:
- The two most common transceiver types are full duplex and half duplex. A full duplex transceiver transmits and receives signals simultaneously, while a half duplex type is only capable of doing one of those functions at a time.
- Transceivers are used in a variety of different applications including telephony, radio technology and ethernet-based computer networks.
- A transceiver must contain common circuitry between the transmitter and the receiver. If no common circuitry is shared between the transmitter and the receiver, it is referred to as a transmitter-receiver.
- The size of a transceiver depends on what purpose the transceiver serves. A transceiver can be as small as a computer chip in a cell phone, or a large device used in an advanced computer network.
- Geography can affect the performance of a transceiver. For example, a cell phone may not function as well in a mountainous area