- Free for PC with LCD dot matrix display, can display Skype titles, contacts, dial and call list and could be operated using the keypad
- Supports 10 types of languages displaying Chinese, Simplified Chinese, English, German, France, Japanese, Korean
- With blue backlight
- With ring tones and adjustable volume
- PC to PC and PC to phone operation
- Plug and play
- Fully compatible with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0
- Support skype and the software telephones such as voipbuster, voipstunt, voipcheap, sparvoip, voipdiscount, internetcalls and netappel directly dial
- No need for sound card
- External power not required
- Support echo cancellation, noise reduction
- Support skype, and skype speed-dialing function
- Full duplex communication
- USB audio device class specification 1.0 compatible
- Support Windows 98 SE / Windows Me, 2000, XP
- Recommend System Requirement: Windows XP or 2K OS, 400Mhz or above CPU, 128MB or above main memory. 15MB free HDD space
- Broadband Internet Connection: ADSL or cable modem
- Dimensions: 150mm x 20mm x 38mm (L x H x W)
- Full Duplex LCD Skype USB VoIP Internet Phone, supports skype, and skype speed-dialing function
- High quality material makes the Skype VoIP internet phone durable and reliable for long time use
Size in Detail:
How to Connect a Cordless Phone to Skype:
Skype is a voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) application that can be used to make and receive phone calls involving other Skype users, landlines, mobile phones and international phone numbers. There are a number of cordless phones developed by Skype, Netgear, Dual phone and other companies that allow users to connect a Skype account to a cordless phone device. Among the benefits of using a cordless phone with Skype is freedom of movement when on a phone call.
- Plug the cordless phone charger into an electrical outlet. Skype-compatible phones will include a standard charging cradle that holds the cordless phone when not in use.
- Insert rechargeable batteries into the cordless phone. These batteries should be included with the phone and may be installed by the factory. When setting up the phone for the first time, be sure to charge the cordless phone for a sufficient amount of time, typically at least six hours, before continuing with installation.
- Plug the Internet-relay Skype base unit into an electrical outlet and connect the device to an existing Internet connection by using an Ethernet cable. The base unit looks like a router and must be connected to the Internet through a modem or router by using an Ethernet cable.
- Connect the cordless phone charging cradle to the base unit by using a standard telephone cable.
- Turn on the cordless phone handset once all the units are plugged in, connected and charged. You will be presented with some configuration options before you can begin using the phone.
- Select your preferred language on the phone and then press the "Talk" button.
- Select "Accept" on the phone and then press the "Talk" button to accept the Skype license agreement.
- Enter your country code number on the phone and then press the "Talk" button. The country code for the United States is 1.
- Enter your area code on the phone and then press the "Talk" button. After this step, the handset will restart. Continue to the next step once it has completed restarting.
- Select "Skype Sign In" and enter your Skype username and password. The phone will now download your Skype contacts for easy access from the handset. When the download completes, the phone is ready to be used with your Skype account.
Tips and Warning:
- Standard cordless phones will not work with Skype. It is necessary for the Skype software to be installed on the phone so calls can be directed through the Internet connection. Make sure the cordless phone being used is compatible with Skype.
- 1 x Skype USB VoIP Internet Phone