- High quality USB travel charger
- iPod Power Adapter is made of durable hard plastic
- Fast charges and maximizes battery life
- iPod Power Adapter is compact design is perfect for home and travel use
- The iPod Power Adapter allows you to charge your iPod when not connected to a computer
- iPod / iPhone Travel Adapter is convenient USB-based adapter to charge your iPod at home, on the road, or whenever your iPod is not connected to a computer
- Travel Charger Adapter Kit is compatible with iPhone/iPod models with dock connector
- This is a non-OEM product
- Color: White
- Size: 59 x 28mm/2.3 x 1.1in(L x H)
- iPhone 3G 3GS 8GB/16GB
- iPhone 4GB/8GB/16GB
- iPod touch
- iPod touch 2G
- iPod nano 3G
- iPod nano 4G
- iPod classic
- You'll find it extremely handy having an extra iPod Power Adapter in reserve. Keep it at home, at the office, or in the travel ba
- The Travel Charger Adapter Kit allows you to charge your iPhone when not connected to a computer
- Just plug the USB Travel Adaptor into a wall outlet and (depending on model) connect cable or connector for recharging
- It's compact design is perfect for home and travel use
- Use this compact, convenient USB-based iPod Power Adapter to charge your iPod at home, on the road, or whenever your iPod is not connected to a computer
AC Adapter Tips:
- An AC adapter allows a laptop computer to be plugged into a standard wall outlet. It converts the "AC" (or "alternating current") of a wall outlet to "DC" (or "direct current") so the laptop can draw power safely while charging the battery. Usually, an AC adapter is built to last for years, but sometimes it does not last as long as planned. When caring for or replacing a faulty AC adapter, there are a few things to keep in mind in order to maximize its usefulness and compatibility.
AC Adapter Compatability:
- Not all AC adapters are created equal. Some will have differing input and output voltages which makes choosing the correct one frustrating. If you are replacing a laptop's adapter, always check its specifications to determine the power requirements. Also, laptop computers have different sized DC plugs, so make sure that the adapter that you buy will fit. Many universal AC adapters come with interchangeable plugs to prevent this problem.
Problems That May Arise:
- While it is normal for an AC adapter to get warm to the touch while plugged in, any other signs of trouble may require immediate action. If your adapter is making a high pitch noise, replace it. If your adapter stops working completely, it may be a sign of a bad transformer or a wiring issue. If you fancy yourself an amateur repairman, keep in mind that it is generally a bad idea to open up the AC adapter for any reason. In addition to being notoriously difficult to open (without a hacksaw), the internal components can deliver dangerously high voltage levels to inexperienced repairmen.
- An AC adapter's secondary function is to charge a computer battery. A full charging session takes around two hours or longer if you use the computer during that time. If the battery is completely dead, you may need to leave the adapter plugged in for a few minutes before you turn on the computer.
- Avoid exposing an AC adapter to prolonged periods of extreme heat or cold. Doing so could damage the internal circuitry and prevent it from working. Always wrap up the AC cord tightly when traveling, and avoid any contact with other metallic devices, like coins, pens or paperclips. These could accidentally short-circuit the adapter by causing an connection of the positive an negative terminals, for example, when bouncing around in a bag.
- 1 x Wall Travel Charger Adapter for iPhone 3G 3GS / iPod