- Simultaneous display on VGA monitor and TV
- Support 800 x 600@75HZ, 1024 x 768@75HZ mode
- Supports S-VIDEO, CVBS, VGA video system
- Direct powered from USB Port
- Support standard S-VIDEO, COBS terminal
- The box supports overscan & underscan function
- Support position control & menu button
- No software driver requirement
- Size: 9.3 x 5.3 x 2.4cm/3.66 x 2.09 x 0.94inch
- The AV to VGA Converter Box has compact size and powers from USB port, which is easy for carrying
- This Universal Converter Box is best for PC GAME, PC DVD, Internet viewed on TV, entertainment, education and presentation
- Supports S-VIDEO, CVBS, VGA video system, useful and practical, this Universal Converter Box will be your best choice
- The Universal AV to VGA Video Converter Box is really a handed-size universal AV to VGA converter box, which supports resolution up to 1024 x 768
- The Universal Converter Box supports standard S-VIDEO, COBS terminal
- This Universal Converter Box supports position control & menu button
How to Convert VGA to TV Out:
A PC-to-TV converter box will change a VGA signal to a composite video signal for your TV.
While most TV sets are equipped with a composite input port, not all TV sets are equipped with a VGA input port. This presents a problem if you are trying to connect the video signal from your computer to your TV, because the only video output capacity many computers have is through a VGA port. Therefore, if you want to send the video signal from your computer to your TV, you need some way of converting a VGA signal to a composite video signal that can then go out to your TV.
- Shut down your computer and turn off your TV before proceeding with your cable connections.
- Use one of your VGA cables to link the VGA port on the back of your computer to the VGA In port on your PC-to-TV converter box.
- Connect one end of your remaining VGA cable to the VGA Out port on your PC-to-TV converter box. Connect the other end of this cable to the VGA port on your computer monitor.
- Plug one end of a composite video cable (the yellow A/V cable) into the composite output jack on your PC-to-TV converter box. Plug the other end of this cable into one of the composite input jacks (the yellow A/V jack) on your TV. If your PC-to-TV converter box is equipped with an S-video output jack, and your TV is equipped with an S-video input jack, you could use an S-video cable instead of a composite video cable to make this connection.
- Turn on your TV and boot up your computer. Plug your PC-to-TV converter box into its designated power source and turn the device on.
- Locate the "Input" or "Source" button on your television's remote control. Use this button to set your TV's video input channel to the channel assigned to the input port used to connect your PC to TV converter box to your television set.
- 1 x Universal AV to VGA Video Converter