- Output: 15V, 6.0A; 16V, 5.6A; 18.5V, 4.8A; 19V, 4.7A; 19.5V, 4.6A; 20V, 4.5A
- Input: 100~240V, 50/60Hz, 1.8A
- Color: Black
- Jack M1: 15V, 6.3 x 3.0mm, fit for TOSHIBA
- Jack M2: 16V, 5.5 x 2.5mm, fit for IBM Lenovo
- Jack M3: 16V
- Jack M4: 18.5V
- Jack M5: 19V, 5.5 x 2.5mm, fit for ACER COMPAQ DELTA HP FUJITU
- Jack M6: 19V, 5.0 x 3.0mm, fit for SAMSUNG
- Jack M7: 19V
- Jack M8: 19.5V, 6.5 x 4.5mm, fit for SONY
- High efficiency and reliability notebook power adapter
- Low interference & noise
- Advanced technology and high quality
- The universal laptop power supply with over-current, overload, high pressure, high temperature, short circuit, undervoltage protection
- Patent design
- With this multifunctional universal laptop power adapter, you can ensure that your laptop works normally, no matter which type your notebook is
- Let this portable notebook power adapter help you while driving, hiking, travel anytime and anywhere
- Now, we are excited to recommend you this Home-use Universal Laptop Power Adapter 90W
- This hand-controlled notebook power adapter is suitable for any notebook computer
- This universal laptop power adapter comes with different type of transfer connector ensures it fits most of the laptop in the market
How to Choose a Power Adapter for a Laptop
- Check the laptop's model number. Use the search engine on a power adapter vendor's website to search for a compatible power adapter by your laptop's model number (see Resources).
- Locate the power specifications of your laptop--usually printed on the bottom or near the laptop's power port. Locate the amperage (AMPs) and voltage (V) rating of your laptop on the power specifications list
- Match your laptop's power rating with that of the aftermarket power adapter. The voltage of the power adapter must match the voltage of the aftermarket adapter. The amp rating of the aftermarket adapter must meet or exceed the requirements of your laptop.
- Select a power adapter tip from the aftermarket power adapter's kit. This fits firmly into your laptop's power port. The selected tip should not fit too loosely or need excessive force to fit the laptop's power port.
Tips & Warnings:
- If you have to pay the extra money for a universal kit as opposed to a replacement adapter, try selecting one with extras--like car adapters and European plug-ins. The cost may be a little more for the extras, but having to pay for two separate adapter kits as opposed to a bundled kit can be more expensive in the long run.
- The power rating of your laptop and your adapter is the most important factor--they must be compatible. Selecting a power adapter solely on the basis of its fitting your laptop can lead to damage of both the laptop and the adapter.
- 1 x Power Adapter Auto Charger for Laptop
- 1 x Power Cord
- 8 x Plug