- Nen minni optical mouse
- Smooth, precise, easy to use wheel for scrolling
- Super compact size with retractable cable for carry easily
- Hand Orientation: Left & right
- Scrolling Capability: 1 x wheel
- Resolution: 800dpi
- Frame Rate: 3200fps
- Interface: USB+PS/2
- Micro Switch: 1 million cycle life
- Support OS: Windows ME, 2000, XP, Vista, MAC OSX Windows98/Me/2000/XP/Vista
- System Requirement: 1 USB port
- Mini Wired Optical Mouse with Retractable Cable
How to Clean an Optical Mouse:
- The optical mouse is gradually replacing the trackball mouse on most computers. While it requires less maintenance it still can eventually build up dust and dirt making the mouse jerky or unresponsive. Here's how you can clean an optical mouse.
- Turn off your computer and unplug the mouse.
- Look at the lens on the bottom of the optical mouse. If you see any debris see if you can blow it off. If not take a Q-tip and rubbing alcohol and lightly clean the lens.
- Next look at the small rubber pads on the bottom of the mouse. Dust and dirt tends to build up here making the optical mouse not move smoothly. Scrape as much of the gunk off as you can with your fingernail.
- If there is something sticky on one or more of the pads use Goo-Gone to dissolve it. Always make sure you don't use too much of any liquid when you clean an optical mouse. It is a piece of electronics, and you want to avoid getting liquids in to the interior.
- Take a damp cloth and wipe any remaining dirt and dust of the pads of the optical mouse.
- Plug the mouse back into the computer, and enjoy your newly cleaned optical mouse.
- 1 x VOL FC-2456 Mini Optical Mouse with Retractable Cable