- Designed for outdoor applications
- Easy access for service and installation
- Used with cameras such as network camera
- It is an ideal solution for prisons, schools, institutions and government facilities
- Color: Silver
- Compatibility: Security camera
- Material: Aluminum
- A perfect antiriot housing for camera
How to Choose the Best Housing for a Home Security Camera:
- Choose dome housing for your camera if you would like to be able to capture a 360-degree angle.
- Choose dome housing for your camera if you need to block certain areas from being viewed.
- Consider dome camera housing if you need to be able to view hard to see areas such as objects located around a corner.
- Consider a mini camera that has very small housing if you need to be able to conceal the camera so that the only person who can see it is the one who placed it.
- Consider a camera with large, noticeable housing if one of your top goals is to deter criminal activity; that way would-be-criminals immediately notice its presence.
- Consider housing for your camera that is as damage proof and strong as possible if your camera is going to be used in an area known for high crime rates.
- Consider water proof camera housing if your camera is going to be exposed to moisture.
- Consider camera housing that will adapt to drastic changes in temperature if your camera is going to be exposed to hot or cold temperatures.