- PMP Player Supports MPEG, AVI, ASF, MP3 and WAV
- 2.5" TFT LCD Screen with 960 x 234 Resolution
- Rechargeable Li-battery for Wireless Receiver
- Channel available for multi-camera working
- Stereo Headphone Output
- Supports Web Browser JPEG Image
- Wireless Recording System
- Built-in 64M Flash with SD Card por
- Supports USB2.0 with PC data transferring
- Built-in Microphone
- Built-in Speaker
- Power: 3.7V Li-Battery, 5V DC External Power Adapter
- Receiving Frequency: CH1: 2414MHz; CH2: 2432MHz; CH3: 2450MHz; CH4: 2468MHz
- Receiving Sensitivity: -90dB
- Professional portable security CCTV DVR Wireless Security Camera System kit
- Imaging Sensor: 1/3inch CMOS
- CMOS Total Pixels: 628 x 582(PAL); 510 x 492(NTSC)
- View Angle: 54Degree
- Horizontal Resolution: 380TV Lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0Lux
- Transmission Frequency: ISM 2,400MHz～2,483MHz
- Transmission Power: 10mW/CE; 2mW/FCC
- Modulation Type: FM
- Bandwidth: 18MHz
- Power Supply: DC 5V
- Consumption Current: 70mA
- Battery Type (built-in): Lithium Battery
- Battery Capacity: 500mAh
- Charge Time: 2h
- Charge Consumption: 350mA
- Working Time: 5h
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 100m
- 1/3 Inch 2.4G 8LED Infrared Vidicon Video and Audio Wireless CMOS Camera
- The Wireless CMOS Camera features pixels: 628 x 582(PAL); 510 x 492(NTSC), provides HD pictures
- Display Screen: 2.5" TFT LCD, 960 x 234 High Definition
- Receiving Frequency: ISM 2,400MHz～2,483MHz
- Receiving Sensitivity: -90dBm
- Receiving Recording: Audio: WAV, Sample per second:64KHz
- AV Recording: MPEG-4,definition:640 x 480, 320 x 240, 160 x 128
- Movie Player: MPEG4, AVI, ASF
- Audio Player: MP3, WAV
- Picture Support: Support JPEG Picture(4:2:2 Format Only)
- Audio Output: Stereo Output, Range:20Hz--20KHz
- Video Output: 75Ω/1.0Vp-p, NTSC/PAL
- Audio Input: StereoInput, Range: 20Hz--20KHz
- Video Input: 75Ω/1.0Vp-p, NTSC/PAL
- Power: 3.7V Li-Battery, 5V DC External Power Adapter
- Built-in Memory: 64MB Flash
- SD Card Memory: 8GB (Not Include)
- Language: Simplified Chinese/English
- Working Temperature: 0~50℃
- Rechargeable Li-battery for the Camera Receiver System
- The Wireless CMOS Camera reciever system is with built-in microphone for audio monitoring
- Fix the Transmitter, using the RCA Video, the Audio signal cable connect the transmitter and the single original equipment (eg, Camera, VCD)
- Check the two machine on the suitable position, then inserting the power adapter
- The Transmitter's installation is nearly the same as the receiver's, just the receiver need to be connected with the display equipment
- Confirm that it's right to install the Transmitter and the Receiver in two places, you can open all the power switches and set the Transmitter and the Receiver as the same channel
- Observe the accepting effect, by adjusting the tact of the angle of the Transmitter and the Receiver' antenna until get the excellent Video and Audio effect, the installation is over
- If the original launch signal is one Audio channel, both of the Transmitter's Audio input and Receiver's Audio output should choose the same Audio channel, if the original launch is no Audio, the Audio line don't be connected
What is a CMOS Camera?
- Sensor Chip - When a camera uses a CMOS-based image sensor chip, it enables the integration of all required camera circuits within the same chip. This makes the CMOS suitable for small and portable cameras such as those in PDAs and mobile phones. Although initially used for less expensive devices, the CMOS sensor has been further developed in terms of power, efficiency and functionality. Many professional cameras already incorporate CMOS sensor chips for their technical needs
- Voltage - Compared to the CCD, the CMOS operates at lower voltages, thus reducing power consumption for portable applications. The CMOS chip allows any analog or digital processing functions to be readily integrated into the chip in order to reduce the device's system package size and overall cost
- Monochrome or Color Configurations - CMOS cameras typically employ color separation devices, instead of having integral filters on the camera's sensors. Each camera might be available in either monochrome or color configurations. A monochrome CMOS camera captures images in black and white or grayscale. A color CMOS camera captures a range of colors generated through varying combinations of discrete colors
How to Set Up CMOS Cameras to Stream Over the Internet:
If you do not want to shell out for a dedicated webcam, there is a chance you can use your digital CMOS-based camera as a webcam to stream, as long as it has a live preview option on the back of the camera. Setting up your digital camera to stream over the Internet as a webcam allows you use a webcam without paying for extra equipment.
- Download the camera software and install it. (See "References below.") Note that you may need to pay to use these programs.
- Connect your camera to the computer using the USB cable. Be sure to turn on the camera as well.
- Position the camera so that your full face can be seen on it. An ideal place is on or around your monitor, or someplace at eye level.
- Run the camera software. Follow the instructions on the program to make your camera work as a webcam.
- Run any software you normally would that can use a webcam. You should be able to select your camera as you could any webcam.
Tips & Warnings:
- Consult your manual. Some cameras can act as webcams without any adjustment other than connecting the camera to the computer. If your webcam allows this, follow the directions indicated. If not, proceed to Step 2.
- You may need to adjust the focus and distance of the webcam. While regular webcams typically automate their focus, regular cameras may not have this feature.
- If your camera does not recharge when connected to a USB cable, you will need to keep an eye on the camera's charge. Consider having an extra battery at the ready.
- 1 x Wireless Camera
- 1 x Wireless Receiver
- 1 x Stereo Earphone
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x 3.7V/1400mAh Li-Battery