- Place this Super Mario Action Figure Toy on your desk to decorate your home
- Head and hands can move
- Decorate your child's room in style with this great looking Super Mario Action Figure Toy
- Excellent for decoration, also an ideal gift
- Be sure to collect these detailed classic characters that you love
- Made of environmental-friendly material, safe
- This amazing Super Mario Action Figure Toy will be an excellent gift or a perfect addition to you personal collection
- Material: PVC & Vinyl
- Size: 6 ~10cm/2.4~3.94in(H)
- Fun and collectible action figures
- Collect them all to create your very own Super Mario
- Place this Super Mario Figure Toy on your desk to decorate your home
- Excellent for decoration, also an ideal gift
How to Choose The Right Toy for You?
Are you curious about sex toys? When purchasing a sex toy (or any product) we like to make the best decision possible. How do you know which sex toy is best for you? There are several different factors that play a role in deciding which is best for you. You must know what you prefer as far as stimulation, and material. Do you want something that is firm, or maybe a toy that is soft and flexible? Vibrating or non-vibrating? Would you like to have a waterproof toy, or a silicone based toy, and would you need to use lubricant with your toy? These are all questions we should ask ourselves before purchasing an adult toy. EXPLORE YOURSELF.
- Decide what types of stimulation you like the best. Every man and woman is different. Some may prefer clitoral stimulation, anal stimulation, vaginal stimulation or a combination of latter. If you are not sure what gives you an orgasm then some would suggest clitoral stimulation for when to orgasm. The clitoris was actually designed to give women an orgasm; it serves no other purpose but to make women feel good. So if you are unsure, look for a toy that offers clitoral vibration stimulation. If you prefer vaginal or anal stimulation there are several different toys to fit those needs. Some toys even come with dual action stimulators that penetrate the vaginal opening and massage the clitoris at the same time. Some toys used for vaginal penetration can be used for anal stimulation as well.
- Hard Plastic Toy- Choose what type of material are you looking for in a toy? There are basic materials that make up sex toys. Latex or rubber, silicone, jelly, glass, and hard plastic. To make an informed decision you should know the pros and cons of each material, and definitely know which materials you are allergic too. Latex toys are the same material that most condoms are made of, so chances are if you've ever had protected sex then you know if you are allergic to latex. Usually when toys are described as "rubber" that means latex rubber. This is not a life like feeling toy at all, but if you aren't to picky then it should do the job just fine. Latex toys are somewhat soft and flexible and pretty inexpensive. A big downfall to Latex toys is that the material breaks down very quickly, but they are so inexpensive that you can just buy more. Silicone materials very rarely have allergic reactions but it can happen. Silicone is probably the best material out there you can choose when looking to get a sex toy. It is life like, smooth and non porous, very easy to clean and it actually heats up with body heat which adds to the stimulation. If you want a realistic feel, silicone is a good way to go! The only bad thing is that silicone products are pretty pricy, but it's well worth it. You will definitely benefit from spending the extra cash. Jelly toys are not as expensive as silicone, and not as smooth and life like, but they can serve a close alternative to silicone. With jelly toys lots of water based Lube is suggested, but we will get into that later. The smell of jelly toys does bother some consumers. The smell can be compared to warm plastic. In comparison to silicone, most silicone toys are odorless. If you want a low priced toy with a similar feel to silicone jelly toys are going to be the toys for you, just make sure to use lots of lube. Hard plastic is just that hard and plastic. This material is not soft and not flexible, and feels cold on the skin. The good aspect of hard plastic is that if it vibrates the vibrating bullet is not encapsulated in a soft material and you are able to feel the vibrations double time, so some consumers prefer the hard plastic due that. A lot of the harder materialized toys are highly desired because most women want to apply the vibes to their clitoris, which will ensure an orgasm!
- Water Based Lubricants- Next, you want to choose a lubricant and a toy cleaner. You could use your natural lube, but it feels so much better when you use Lubricants, such as Pjur aqua or Wet Naturals Silky Supreme. Check them out at www.SpicyGear.com. If you are using a silicone based product you should use a water based lube or gel. Regular water based lube tends to be messy and runny, but some may prefer that. There is another type of water based lube known as water based gel, which is thicker and not as messy. The down fall to water based lube is that if using it on a water proof toy under water the lube is water soluble and can wash away quickly. The upside to it is that it is easy to clean, as it just washes away with water! Silicone based lubes are good to use in the water as they will not dissolve at all. However, do not use this type of lubricant with silicone toys because it will break down the material. Oil based lubes are long lasting and slick but have been known to cause yeast infections and break down latex material toys. Flowered lubes are nice for oral sex but most of them contain sugar and sugar causes yeast infections. Warming lubes are good if you want to feel a very warm sensation. Toy cleaners are definitely suggested to preserve the life of the toy material and to keep it sanitary. Pjur Aqua has some good cleaners as well as a product by Wet called "Keep It Clean," it's a foaming anti bacterial toy wash, that works very well with all materials.
- 1 x Set of Super Mario Bro PVC Vinyl Action Figure Toys