- LED Ashtray has inner LED for easier and safer night time ashing
- When you open the case up to 90 degree, the blue light will be turned on
- The large capacity Car Ashtray can put on the dashboard with double-sided adhesive
- A slots to put out your cigarette and plenty of space for ash
- Detachable design, you can easily clean the LED Ashtray
- Car LED Light Ashtray is ideal for office, home and car use
- Blue LED Light Ashtray for go anywhere convenience
- With CR2016 battery, it is long time to use
- Stylish design, it is a smart decoration as well as a LED Ashtray for your Car, Home, office
- Size: 8 x 7 x 4.5cm/3 x 2.8 x 1.8in(L x W x H)
- Portable Car LED Ashtray for use on the dashboard of cars, trucks, or place in the cup holder
- Detachable design, you can easily clean the LED Ashtray. Blue LED light, you will not miss it even at night, no expected dirt
- The large capacity ashtray can be put on the dashboard with double-sided adhesive
- This Gorgeous Clamshell Adhesive Car LED Light Ashtray is best choice for you. So what are you still waiting for?
How to Eliminate Ashtray Odors:
Anyone who is a smoker, knows a smoker or is around smoking knows how bad an ashtray can smell, especially after a few cigarettes are put out in it. In this article you will learn some creative ways to keep the ashtray odors to a minimum.
- One way you can rid foul ashtray odors is by covering the base of the ashtray with carpet freshener. Simply wash the ashtray clean, and spray the bottom of it with the freshener. When someone ashes a cigarette in the ashtray the heat from the ash will release the spring time scent of the carpet freshener.
- Another trick to keep your ashtray smelling clean is to clean the ashes out completely. Then wipe the entire ashtray down with a Bounce dryer sheet. The wonderful smell of the Bounce dryer sheet will over power the aroma of the ash.
- Baking Soda can also help prevent ashtray odors. Place half an inch of Baking Soda in the bottom of the ashtray to eliminate stale tobacco odors. Replace the Baking Soda when you empty the ashtray. As an added bonus the Baking Soda helps extinguish cigarettes and cigars.
- The final trick to keeping your ashtray odor free is by using a spray air freshener. Spray the air freshener into the ashtray, when it becomes dry it helps mask the smoky smell and also aids in cleaning.
- 1 x Gorgeous Clamshell Adhesive Car LED Light Ashtray