- Mini Air Humidifier makes the air cleaner and conducive to facial
- The release of a large number of negative ions to improve air quality
- The mini Air Humidifier can restrain spread of bacteria and viruses
- Relief cough, cold and flu symptoms
- Water shortage automatic protection device, allowing you more rest assured
- Long life, the oscillation frequency stability, atomization effect is good
- Easy to clean and carry
- Capacity: 5.8L/196.1oz
- Output Power: 30W
- Rated Voltage: 220V
- Maximum Evaporative Capacity: 330mL/h
- Noise: < 30DB
- Height: 35cm/13.8in
- Mini Air Humidifier is suitable for use in bedroom, living room and office
- This best air humidifier is good workmanship and high technology
- The Cool Air Humidifier can restrain spread of bacteria and viruses
How to Clean an Air Humidifier
- Turn the humidifier off and unplug it from the wall. Put on a pair of plastic gloves because you will have to deal with bleach and other chemicals.
- Start taking the humidifier apart. First, remove the water tank and empty it out. Add a couple of spoonfuls of bleach to the empty tank and then fill it with cold water. Shake it around to distribute the bleach mixture thoroughly and then let it sit for about an hour.
- Empty out the tank again. Put a few drops of dish detergent or a mild soap into the tank along with some hot water, replace the cap and shake the tank to get any left over dirt out. Rinse and then set the tank aside.
- Take the housing off of the other side of your humidifier to expose the motor and fan. Wipe out any excess dirt or dust from around the motor with a dry cotton cloth. Be sure you keep water away from the motor.
- Remove the dirty filter and replace it with a new one or wash it in cool water by hand if the filter is re-usable. Keep in mind that even a re-usable filter needs to be replaced with a brand new one after a few uses due to wear and tear.
- Fill the humidifier base with a cleaning solution or vinegar and allow it to sit for one hour. Vinegar is great for lifting out dirt. In the meantime put a small teaspoon of bleach in a cup of cool water. Once you rinse out the vinegar, swish some of this bleach solution around the base to disinfect the surface. Rinse it out with cool water.
- Be sure to dry any wet spots on your unit with a cotton cloth or paper towel. Replace the cover and tank of the air humidifier.