- This 10ft Audio Cable will connect to your DVD, CD, Mini Disc, DAT other digital audio equipment for clear, full and richly detailed sound
- Gold-plated ferrule prevents corrosion and provides for maximum protection of the fiber tip
- The stylish heavy jacket helps prevent Audio Toslink Cable damage and adds flexibility and durability for years of listening pleasure
- This Digital Optical Audio Cable transfers the signal using light; thus completely eliminating any chance for RFI, EMI or ground loop interference
- Material: Metal chrome
- Cable Length: 3m / 10ft
- The audio fiber cable can provide you the cleanest possible signal, even at extreme volume levels
- High quality gold-plated connector makes the Toslink optical cable easy connection, provides high speed data transmission
- High quality material makes the chrome audio cable durable and reliable for long time use
How to Connect a TOSLINK Cable:
TOSLINK, also known as EIA-J, is a type of fiber optic digital interface used to connect digital surround sound systems, audio devices to computers and audio devices to cable/satellite systems. TOSLINK cables carry audio data in the form of light instead of electricity. The cables transmit clear audio free of distortions and other imperfections. TOSLINK cables are inexpensive, and are available from electronic, retail and online outlets (they look similar to analog audio cables). TOSLINK connections consist of a TOSLINK port and cable.
- Turn off the electronic devices containing TOSLINK, OPT1 or EIA-J ports. Unplug the device's power cords from the electrical outlet.
- Turn the devices around or to the side so you have access to the port.
- Plug one end of a TOSLINK cable into the TOSLINK, OPT1 or EIA-J port on the side or back of the electronic device. The cable will only go in one way. The cable's end is shaped like a house with a flat top.
- Plug the other end of the TOSLINK cable into the TOSLINK, OPT1 or EIA-J port on the side or back of the other device you want to connect to the first electronic device.
- Turn the devices around. Plug the devices' power cords into an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the electronic devices to test the connections. If you don't hear audio, check the connections.
Tips and Warning:
- Do not pull or yank on the TOSLINK cable. To remove the cable, gently pull the cable from the port. TOSLINK cables are easily damaged if pulled or yanked from a device.
- 1 x Metal Chrome Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable