- The connectors of the Audio Video Cable are color-coded for easy installation and identification
- The Audio Video Cable uses high quality plastic, oxygen-free copper(OFC) materials, highest quality connectors for best conductivity, lowest signal loss, and corrosion resistance
- With 24K gold-plated terminals
- Video signal is divided into R.G.B three types of signal transmission
- DVD special component signal transmission lines are used to transmit the video between the DVD and TV signals
- Size: 1.8m / 5.91ft(L)
- The connectors of the Male to Male RCA Cable are color-coded for easy installation and identification
- The RCA AV cable enables you to watch videos in PC computer, MP3, VCD, DVD, TV, radio, CD and speaker
- High quality material makes the Audio Video Cable durable and reliable for long time use
How to Convert an SPDIF to an RCA Stereo:
SPDIF is a digital audio cable that transfers a signal from two different devices (such as a stereo and audio receiver or television). However, many electronic devices do not have an SPDIF connection port, in which case you must convert the digital signal to a widely used audio connection, such as RCA, an extremely popular cable connection used on televisions, DVD players and stereo systems.
- Insert the SPDIF cable in the device you want to convert to the RCA connection.
- Plug the opposite end of the SPDIF cable into the SPDIF end of the adapter. Make sure the cable is inserted completely to ensure a secure audio transfer.
- Connect the RCA cable to the RCA port on the adapter.
- Plug the opposite end of the RCA cable into the device to which you want to send the digital audio signal.
- 1 x 1.8m 3RCA Male to Male Audio Video AV Cable