- This AV DC video power cable makes your work environment more flexible and efficient
- Special material provides maximum durability and long-life
- 3 different cables are contained in one
- The surveillant video cable is great for extending a power supply, audio and video to a CCTV camera
- Material: Rubber
- Diameter: 4.5mm/0.18in
- Length: 5m/16.4ft
- The video power cable provides extension for power supply and audio signal as well as video signal
- Made of high quality material, this CCTV surveillant cable is durable and reliable for long time use
How to Use "S" Video Cables
- Ensure that the particular device that you want to hook up does have an
- "S" video output. Most DVD players, digital TV receivers, game systems and other electronic devices carry these outputs. Check that your TV has an "S" video input before you buy your cable. Buy a high quality "S" video cable, unless the electronic device already came with one. An "S" video cable with gold-plated connections is your best option.
- Connect your "S" video cable to the electronic device, and then to your television. Do not connect any other video cables at the same time, as they will override the "S" video digital signal. Turn on your electronics and enjoy a quality of resolution that is more than 20 per cent what it was before.
- Purchase an "S" video/audio splitter box for more than one electronic device. The best splitter boxes feature gold-plated connections. Connect the "S" video cable to the splitter box. Although the splitter has video inputs for the yellow RCA video cable, do not connect this cable. If you connect the RCA video cable, it will override the "S" video's digital signal. However, the "S" video cables only carry video, so you must connect audio cables for your electronic devices.
- Hook up the audio cables from your electronic devices to the audio inputs on the splitter box. Next, connect them to your TV's audio inputs. Use the audio inputs on your TV that specifically serve the "S" video input channel. This usually is the input that is nearest to the "S" video input. You can hook up more than one electronic device at a time, but you must manually switch from one to the other.
Tips & Warnings
- If you don't use a splitter box, connect the "S" video cable to the device that you use most often, usually your cable box, satellite receiver or digital TV receiver. Use the yellow RCA video cable to hook up the device that you use less often to the additional video inputs. The connection you get with this RCA cable is not as good as that of the "S" video, but it is the next best option. Use either the "S" video cable or the yellow RCA cable one at a time.
- Keep any electronic device unplugged until you are done working with the wiring.
- 1 x 5m 4.5mm AV DC Video Power Cable for CCTV Surveillant System