- Zipper pockets design create an eye-catching visual effect
- The Mountaineering Backpack is the must have for you when you hiking
- This backpack is large enough to store your necessary things
- This bag can protect your things from dust, water and so on
- Made of high quality material, durable for long time using
- It is suitable for travel, hiking, extended day trips and mountaineering
- Size: 50 x 30 x 22cm/19.7 x 11.8 x 8.7in(H x W x T)
- Material: Canvas
- Color: Black
- The Cartoon Print Mountaineering Travel Backpack is the must have for you when you hiking
- It is suitable for travel, hiking, extended day trips and mountaineering with it's large capacity
- You can't leave fashion beautiful bags, because the very choice of bags means a nice taste. This Cartoon Print Mountaineering Travel Backpack is one of today's premier leaders in special occasion
- The Cartoon Print Backpack is very beautiful and don't have soil, stains, rips or holes. For the he or she who's looking for a bag, this Cartoon Print Mountaineering Travel Backpack that offers timeless elegance and sophistication is your best choice
How to Wash a Backpack:
- With all the wear and tear it gets, a backpack will inevitably get dirty. If you want to keep it from getting smelly and germy as well, you want to wash it at least once a year. It's easy to do, depending on the material and the quality of the bag.
- Asses the fabric of the bag. Usually, backpacks are nylon or canvas. If yours is not, check inside the bag for a tag that gives care directions. If the bag has a metal frame, ask someone at a sporting goods store about proper care before attempting to wash it yourself.
- Spot treat places on the bag where there is visible gunk (e.g. gum that got mashed into the weave or mud caked on the bottom). Start by gently scrubbing those areas with a toothbrush and water.
- Check the straps. Often backpacks have foam in the straps. Sometimes you can remove the straps. If that is possible, do so and wash the straps separately by hand.
- Place it in a pillow case or a garment bag and throw it in the washing machine with a gentle laundry detergent. Wash it all by itself the first time you wash it, as the color may bleed onto other laundry. Wash it on the "warm" setting and on the gentlest cycle.
- If you choose to hand-wash the bag, get a tub, fill it with warm water, and scrub gently, allowing the bag to soak for a good amount of time before doing a final rinse and hanging it to dry.
- Let the backpack hang dry, as all the straps, material coatings, plastic parts and metal pieces may be a problem in a dryer. There is often a coating on the inside of the backpack to make it water-repellent that can melt in the dryer. If you don't have a place to let it air dry, put it in the dryer on the "air dry" setting. This will remove excess moisture without using heat, so when you take it out, it will still be damp, but not melted. You can then throw it on a hanger and hang it in your closet until it fully dries.
- Treat the backpack manually with water-repellent spray, as washing the backpack may deteriorate the water-repellent sealant.
How to Decorate Your Own Drawstring Backpacks:
- Decorating your own drawstring backpacks is a fun and easy craft project. The best part of working with a drawstring backpack is that you have a clean canvas to manipulate any way you please. Let your personality shine through as you unleash your decorating and artistic talents on your backpack. Once you get a hang of it, you can give your decorated backpacks as gifts to friends and relatives.
- Iron on decals of your favorite shapes, like stars, hearts, butterflies, cars, flowers or cartoon characters. This is an easy way to add decorative flair to an otherwise plain drawstring backpack. Iron-on decals can be purchased at any arts and crafts store, and their application takes little skill.
- Use bright fabric markers to draw or write on your drawstring backpack. This is a fun way to personalize your drawstring backpack by writing out your name or friends' names, favorite song lyrics or treasured quotes. Choose different colored markers to make your backpack stand out.
- Sew on rhinestones and beads to give your drawstring backpack an extra spark. Rhinestones are extremely eye-catching and purely decorative. Make your drawstring backpack sparkle by sewing on rhinestones in a floral or arabesque design. The same can be done with multicolored beads.
- Sew on satin or lace ribbons at the top. Punch holes about an inch apart directly below the drawstring, then weave the ribbons in and out around the circumference of the backpack. You can also simply sew on scraps of fabric and make your backpack look like a patchwork quilt.
- Place brooches, pins and tchotchkes onto your drawstring backpack. Like the iron-on decals, this is also an easy way to decorate. Strategically place sparkly brooches, pins with funny sayings or tchotchkes with pictures on them. Let your personality shine through by choosing pins with favorite movie quotations or depicting scenes from cherished movies.
- 1 x Cartoon Print Mountaineering Travel Backpack