- Fire in the outdoor barbecue, with a lengthened Barbecue Lighter
- That BBQ Lighter is a must barbecue item for you
- This is a handy addition to any household for barbecuing and even household chores
- Keep your fingers at a safe distance so you will no longer risk burning yourself
- Simply slide switch forward to ignite
- The flame can be adjusted
- Just press the extra button at the bottom of the handle and the inner clear long section of this lighter beings to flash
- For hard to reach places, keeps hands away from flames
- Perfect for barbeques, camping, fireplaces
- Size: 19 x 4 x 2.8cm/7.5 x 1.6 x 1.1in(L x W x H)
- Material: ABS Plastic
Notice : Color is random in delivery .
- Built in security switch to added safety. It is perfect for barbeques, camping, fireplaces. Simply slide switch forward to ignite
- The flame can be adjusted. This BBQ Barbecue Lighter is the fun novel way to show your fun side built in security switch to added safety
- It is perfect for barbeques, camping, fireplaces. Simply slide switch forward to ignite. No more wasting time and money trying to fix that broken igniter with the Barbecue Safety Igniter
Size in Detail:
- Barbecue or barbeque (common spelling variant) (with abbreviations BBQ, Bar-B-Q; and diminutive form barbie, used chiefly in Australia and New Zealand; and called Braai in South Africa) is a method and apparatus for cooking meat with the heat and hot smoke of a fire, smoking wood, or hot coals of charcoal, cooking gas or even electricity; and may include application of a marinade, spice rub or basting sauce to the meat or vegetables
- The term as a noun can refer to the meat, the cooking apparatus itself (the "barbecue grill"] or to a party that includes such food. The term as an adjective can refer to foods cooked by this method. The term is also used as a verb for the act of cooking food in this manner
- Barbecue is usually cooked in an outdoor environment heated by the smoke of wood or charcoal. Restaurant barbecue may be cooked in large brick or metal ovens specially designed for that purpose
- Barbecue has numerous regional variations in many parts of the world
How to Enjoy a Romantic Picnic?
- Enjoy a romantic picnic with your partner. Picnics are among the most romantic date ideas. Here are some tips and romantic picnic ideas to spark passion for any couple.
- Choose a romantic picnic destination where you can be alone. Bring a blanket to spread on the ground, a portable CD player and some favorite romantic CDs.
- Bring along a cooler filled with special treats. Cheese, bread, wine and chocolate covered strawberries are traditional romantic foods to share.
- Share bites of food with your partner. Sharing your food and even feeding each other is a great way to become closer as a couple.
- Ask your partner to dance with you to the music on the CD player.
- If you are in a secluded spot near a beach or lake and the weather is warm, go for a skinny dip with your partner.
- Climb a grassy hill and lie down on the blanket with your partner to watch the clouds. Play the child's game of looking for shapes in the cloud formations.
- If you are in a park with swings enjoy again this simple pleasure from childhood. Or if it is a windy day, bring along a kite to fly together.
- After a day of playing together, build a bonfire on the beach or in a fire pit in the park. Toast marshmallows and watch as the embers of the fire climb into the night sky.
- When evening comes, lie down again on the blanket and gaze at the stars together.
- 1 x 19cm Portable BBQ Barbecue Lighter