- Great addition to many dishes
- All natural; vegetarian; vegan
- Stainless steel holder for your sauces, spices and bottles
- Brush chicken with oil/butter, then coat generously with seasoning
- They are a favorite blend mixed into a marinade for spit-roasted goat
- These barbeque seasonings are also flavorful additions to pork chops, spare ribs, chicken or fish
- Works great on the front of your outdoor kitchen right next to your grill to hold all of the necessities for cooking
- High quality fresh spices from around the world
- Enjoy a picnic at the park with your friends
- Material: 403 Stainless Steel
- Size: 12 x 6.6cm/4.7 x 2.6in(H x Dia.)
- Made of high-quality 304 stainless steel, this unit will last a long time!
How to Enjoy a Romantic Picnic?
- Enjoy a romantic picnic with your partner. Picnics are among the most romantic date ideas. Here are some tips and romantic picnic ideas to spark passion for any couple.
- Choose a romantic picnic destination where you can be alone. Bring a blanket to spread on the ground, a portable CD player and some favorite romantic CDs.
- Bring along a cooler filled with special treats. Cheese, bread, wine and chocolate covered strawberries are traditional romantic foods to share.
- Share bites of food with your partner. Sharing your food and even feeding each other is a great way to become closer as a couple.
- Ask your partner to dance with you to the music on the CD player.
- If you are in a secluded spot near a beach or lake and the weather is warm, go for a skinny dip with your partner.
- Climb a grassy hill and lie down on the blanket with your partner to watch the clouds. Play the child's game of looking for shapes in the cloud formations.
- If you are in a park with swings enjoy again this simple pleasure from childhood. Or if it is a windy day, bring along a kite to fly together.
- After a day of playing together, build a bonfire on the beach or in a fire pit in the park. Toast marshmallows and watch as the embers of the fire climb into the night sky.
- When evening comes, lie down again on the blanket and gaze at the stars together.