- Material: Ceramic
- Emulsion Bottle: 10.5 x 12.0 x 13.5cm/4.1 x 4.7 x 5.3in(L x W x H)
- Toothbrush Holder: 10.5 x 12.0 x 13.5cm/4.1 x 4.7 x 5.3in(L x W x H)
- Gargling Cup: 6.5 x 6.5 x 11.5cm/2.6 x 2.6 x 4.5in(L x W x H)
- Soap Dish: 24.5 x 15.5 x 6.0cm/9.6 x 6.1 x 2.4in(L x W x H)
- This ceramic bathroom accessory set 4Pcs is the ideal choice of consumers
- Give the bathroom some color and fun with this ceramic bathroom accessory set of cheap bathroom accessories
- Adds a great touch of classic to any bathroom with this ceramic bathroom accessory set
- This is a really beautiful retro bathroom accessory set that will add a bit of freshness to any bathroom
- It is the easiest way to upgrade your bathroom instantly
- This Shiny retro Home Bathroom Accessory Set 4Pcs is the ideal choice of consumers
- This is a really beautiful modern bathroom accessory set that will add a bit of freshness to any bathroom
- The ceramic bathroom accessory set provides the easiest way to upgrade your bathroom instantly
- Adds a great touch of classic to any bathroom with this ceramic bathroom accessory set
Bathroom Accessory Sets
One thing that is always noticed in a bathroom is a bath accessory set. You walk in, and see it pop in first into your eye sight. Be it a soap dish or a tumbler, it is noticed and marveled at. A sign of a beautifully decorated bathroom is how it is accentuated by the bath ensemble and the color schemes that are created for the pleasing experience.
Various Bathroom Accessories And What Is Included In A Bath Ensemble Set?
- Bath ensemble can include a multitude of items in it for any of your tastes and styles. All these items are meant to unify the look of a bath decor and to build the composition of bathroom accessories under a common theme. Bath accessory set may contain items like a soap dish (or other type of soap dispensers), lotion holder, cotton-ball jar, and a tumbler. The more extensive bathroom ensembles may hold vanity trays, tissue boutiques, trinket dishes, as well as a carafe and an adjacent glass. Here is a quick list of these items and what they are used for.
- Vanity Tray - a stylish serving dish that can be placed in the bathroom as well as anywhere else in the house. It is used to hold perfume, cosmetics, lotions, toothbrush holders and all the other bathroom accessories that you may have.
- Lotion Pump - decorative bottle with a pump that holds any liquid that you may wish to store. Lotions, liquid soap, sanitizers, gel, etc can be stylishly positioned without taking much bathroom countertop space or on the side of the bath. It can also be easily placed in rooms other then the bathroom.
- Tumbler - a key part of any bath accessory set. It is a glass that can be used as a toothbrush holder, hairbrush holder or a place to put your cosmetics. People also use it as a drinking water glass that matches the rest of their bathroom decor.
- Carafe - is an elaborate term for a decanter. A stylish vessel to hold a liquid of your choice. It is primarily used in the bathroom accessory set as a clean drinking water contained. Carafe tends to give any bathroom a classy look of elegance and care.
- Cotton-ball Jar - A container with a matching lid to store your cotton balls. A much better alternative to an always-ripping plastic bag.
- Wastebasket - a small bin to store the trash. Instead of having a common garbage can that ruins your place of good hygiene by looks alone, a wastebasket is choice to hide the unnecessary from the view.
- Tissue Boutique - a decorative cover that is placed over a small tissue box to make it match the rest of the bath accessory set.
- Soap Dish - a small tray for a bar of your favorite soap. Usually placed right by your bath, bathroom sink, and shower for easy access.
- Trinket Dish - a small tray used to store jewelry and other small trinkets while taking a bath or following your daily hygiene routine. Trinket dish always adds a nice touch to any bathroom ensemble.
- Cotton Swab Holder - a decorative box with a matching lid to store your cotton swabs.
- Toilet Brush Holder - a bathroom container to mask the toilet brush and make it a part of your bath accessory set and bathroom as a whole.
- All these items can be included in the bathroom accessory set depending on its design.
Common Materials Used In Making Of Bathroom Accessories
- Today's bath ensembles are created from a vast number of materials. To make the bathroom accessory beautiful, practical or both, various materials and their combinations can be used to make the bath ensembles.
- Metal - strong and delicate at the same time, it gives the assurance to the bath accessory set that nothing is going to go wrong with it. You cannot easily break the bath accessory made of metal. It is a very strong point as when one item in the bathroom ensemble is broken, unless you can replace it with the same thing, you will lose the cohesion of the entire bathroom set. Many metals like pewter, copper, and brass will serve you for a long time.
- Glass - to add a higher appeal to the bathroom, the accessories made out of glass give transparency and weightlessness to the bath decor. Any bathroom accessory set will lighten up the room and make it more esthetically pleasing to the eye.
- Crystal - adds the transparency of the glass to your bath decor, but feeling of lightness is instead replaced by heaviness and thus adds a look of richness and power. Luxury bathroom accessory sets are usually made out of crystal for this reason.
- Ceramics - the most practical material for the bath ensemble. It is cheap and relatively durable. The drawback of this material is that it is heavily dependent on the design of the bath accessory set. Unless the bathroom accessories look good conceptually, ceramics add nothing to the actual look and feel of your bath decor. What it does affect is the price of the bathroom ensemble by lowering it.
- Porcelain - the most delicate and esthetically pleasing material available for any bathroom accessory set. Because of its properties there are a great number of bath ensemble variations made out of porcelain. It is very light compared to ceramics and makes art out of bath accessory sets. More traditional and classic bathroom designs incorporate porcelain bath ensembles.
- Wood - gives a classy and vintage look to your bathroom and bath decor. With its multitude of finishes and inlays, it can be adopted by any bathroom accessory set. If you want to have nature or cottage theme in your bathroom, pick the bath ensembles made out of wood.
- Stone - the focus of any bathroom decor. If your bath accessory set is made out of stone it is bound to stand out and get all the attention. This is due to the uniqueness of the stone manufacturing. No two stones are the same. Bath accessory sets made of stone tend to be very clean and long lasting. Their only minus is that these bath ensembles are somewhat heavy in mass as well as visually.
- Leather - a modern material used with conjunction of some sort of carcass to make accessories for a bath ensemble. The items made of leather are not particularly good from the practical perspective as the stitching used to attach the leather is prone to fast deterioration due to moist environment of the bathroom. Visually though, leather bath accessories are quite pleasant. Bathroom accessory sets made of leather are usually low on price as well.
Decoration Your Bathroom With Bathroom Accessory Set
- There are several reasons to get a bathroom accessory set. The main and the most obvious one is to beautify your bathroom. You want this room to be your personal retreat: spacious, stylish, pleasing to the eye, practical, and dreamy. There are many ways to do that but by having the right bathroom accessory set you will be solving 50% of the bath decor issue. Your bath ensemble is the most used thing that you will have in the bathroom and thus the most noticed. The way to choose the right bathroom accessory set is by color, by material, and by style.
- Colors are determined partially by the material of the bath ensemble, but mainly by the colors that you have in your bathroom already. The colors may wither complement the existing bath decor or accentuate it. To complement the bathroom surroundings you need the same pallet of colors used in the tiles, the walls and the sink of the bathroom. By choosing these colors in the bathroom accessory set, you will blend the items into the bath decor making it one with the bathroom. This is a great technique for getting the mellow, hygienic look. The main materials for these colors are ceramics, porcelain, glass, and crystal. The downfall is that if you change any other color components of the bathroom, the matching and the merging will begin to stand out instead. The other color picking technique is to choose a color to accentuate the bathroom accessory as the main piece in the bathroom. Usually the bath ensemble is the main piece. This color selection is well represented by materials such as leather, wood, metal, ceramics, and stone.
- This bathroom accessory set selection is the most favored as it allows for flexibility in all the other components of the restroom. Also accentuating colors are usually associated with a more modern bathroom theme.
- One of the other reasons to decorate your bathroom with bath accessories is to raise the value for the bathroom and thus the house overall. By choosing matching and rich looking accessories you will create a visual illusion that the bathroom is better than what it actually is. As we mentioned previously, bathroom accessory sets are the most noticeable object in the bathroom especially if they are chosen to accentuate its color pallet. When people will come in to examine your house, instead of looking at the faults of the bathroom they will pay more attention to the bathroom accessories and how great they look.
- Everyone needs to change the look of their place from time to time and the cheapest way of doing this is by getting a new bath accessory set. The color scheme or the style of the new bathroom ensemble always determines the style of the rest of the bath decor in terms of primary visual focus. Purchasing a new sink, bathtub, shower rods, towel holders and mirrors can cost you an upwards of several thousand dollars. Not everyone has that kind of money for a simple bathroom redo. Bathroom renovations can be easily completed by finding a new combination or style bath accessory set. New soap dish here, add a lotion holder for antibacterial rub, add a tissue boutique and the bathroom looks very different.
- When doing a bathroom renovation, you must remember who is going to be its main user. Whether it is a kid, elderly, or guest you must chose appropriate bathroom accessory set style. There are always choices that you can find for any occasion or purpose.
- One of the biggest drivers of bathroom renovation is changing trends in fashion. Instead of redoing the entire bathroom one only needs to get new bathroom accessory set and they are easily in tune with the rest of the world.
- Bath ensembles are a great addition to any bathroom and are representation of how you want it to look.
- 1 x Emulsion Bottle
- 1 x Toothbrush Holder
- 1 x Gargling Cup
- 1 x Bamboo Stand