- 100% new battery
- CR2016 Cell Battery provides excellent continuous power sources to your device
- You will get 5 batteries in one sheet
- Good in low and high temperature operations
- High energy density, long life cell bttery
- Main chemical composition is lithium and manganese
- Lithium Cell Battery can be used for calculator, electronic watch, notepad, computer motherboard, advanced camera, IC, etc.
- Lithium Cell Battery provides extensive long power life and work effectively in both low and high temperature
- It can provide power for your calculator, electronic watch, notepad, computer motherboard, advanced camera, IC, etc.
CR2016 Battery Specifications
CR-series batteries like the CR2016 are lithium batteries used in applications where a larger battery would be unsuitable, such as in calculators, watches and laser pointers. They are sometimes called "coin cell" or "button cell" batteries. The CR2016 is about the size of a quarter, with a slightly smaller diameter.
- CR2016 batteries are designed with a lithium anode as the negative side of the battery, contained within a metal cap. In a CR2016 battery, the cathode is made of manganese dioxide and is separated from the anode by a thin layer of porous material known as a "separator."
- A CR2016 battery is 20 mm in diameter, with a height of 1.6 mm (equivalent to 0.79 inches in diameter and 0.06 inches in height). Because it is the same diameter as a CR2032 battery but only half the height, it can be used in pairs to deliver twice the voltage of the larger battery in the same amount of space. A typical weight for the CR2016 is around 1.9 grams, or 0.07 oz. -- about 80 percent of the weight of a copper penny. Much of the battery's weight comes from its metal shell; only about 0.04 g, or 0.001 oz., of the battery's weight derives from lithium
- Voltage and Capacity
- The CR2016 is designed to deliver three volts and is designed to be discharged at a rate of around 0.1 milliamps. The CR2016 has a total capacity of 90 milliamp hours, allowing it to run continuously at its standard discharge rate for around 900 hours, or around five and a half weeks. In pulse applications (such as those demanded by flashlights or pointers), it can deliver higher current for a much shorter period of time. The CR2016 is intended for use in long-term, low-drain applications like watches, and is less suitable for uses requiring a powerful discharge
- Discharge Curve
- The CR2016's discharge curve is relatively stable; the battery will produce its rated power at 0.1 mA for around 600 hours. After this point, the battery begins to experience a sharper drop-off, which accelerates after the 800-hour mark. By 900 hours, the battery is capable of generating only two volts. This makes the CR2016 similar to other lithium batteries that experience a gradual decrease in available voltage as the battery is expended (as opposed to the sharp cutoff noted in nickel batteries)
- 5 x CR2016 Button Cell Batteries