- Ultrasonic facial massager is simple, safe and easy to operate
- Reduce wrinkles, double and furrow
- Enhance absorption of moisture & nutrition
- Ultrasonic waves and galvanic ion
- Ultrasonic facial massager can improve skin tone and elasticity
- Convenient for hand grasp, which works as sense organ, a must for appliance working
- The rationalization structural design makes it more convenient for you to carry
- Ultrasonic facial massager is easy to use and contains lots of different functions in order to suit any skin types or problems
- Facial beauty massager stimulates skin without pain and the risk of high voltage burn
- Your skin will become younger, more radiant, elastic, and smooth day after day while using it
- Skin facial massager can help to remove the wrinkles on your face, contract the vessels and astringe sweat pores
- Superior quality material, elegant and durable
- Ultrasonic Wave: Improving the skin by its vibration, thermo-therapy, whitening and cleansing
- Iontophoresis: Making the good ingredients of cosmetics ionize and infiltrate them into the skin
- Power: AC100v-240v 24v DV 300MA
- Size: 17 x 4.6 x 5cm / 6.7 x 1.8 x 2.0in (L x W x H)
- Frequency: 3MHz
- With ultrasonic wave and iontophoresis in this massager, then the skin tone and elasticity of you will be improved a lot
- Use this massager to reduce wrinkles, double and furrow. Ultrasonic facial massager also makes a great gift for the special one
- After 6 steps massage on your skin, you will have a younger, cleaner and whiter face than ever
- To accelerate the effectiveness of this facial massager, facial exercises can be performed:
- Firm your forehead by using your index fingers to hold the area above your eyes and pull down your eyes while raising your eyebrows.
- With your head held back, push your cheeks downward with your three middle fingers while simultaneously smiling as hard as you can to tone cheek muscles.
- For the area around your eyes, massage around both eye areas at the same time with your middle fingers beginning at the start of your eyebrow (closest to the nose) and then following from the top of the eyebrow to the end. Continue under your eye and press your fingers on to the top of the cheekbones.
- For the chin, relax while sitting in a chair and tilting your head back. Round your lips while keeping them closed.
Safe Effective Benefits of Ultrasound Massage:
- Increased Range of Motion: Ultrasound massage can increase range of motion in the muscles and joints of some patients. According to SpineUniverse.com, ultrasound therapy is often used as part of a physical therapy regimen to relax the patient and prepare the body for physical therapy exercises. The ultrasound waves create a gentle, safe heat deep in the muscle tissue which can alleviate pain, stiffness and discomfort in some patients. Those who suffer from joint or muscle stiffness as a result of an injury or chronic condition, such as arthritis, may experience greater freedom of movement as the tissues are heated and relaxed throughout the body. The initial increase in range of motion allows the patient to work through physical therapy exercises more comfortably and effectively
- Accelerated Healing: Ultrasound massage therapy is also used to accelerate and encourage the healing of wounds throughout the body. Joseph McCulloch, PhD, served as the director of the Physical Therapy Department at the Louisiana State University Medical Center, and his work suggests that ultrasound therapy can affect the natural secretion of collagen in fibroblast cells. Fibroblast cells are responsible for creating collagen, which is the structural framework of the human body. An increased production of collagen can strengthen the healing tissues and promote faster recovery from wounds and injuries of the skin and bones, muscles, tendons and ligaments
- Reduced Scar Tissue: Ultrasound massage is believed to safely stimulate an increased production of collagen that can also affect scar tissue formation. When the tissues of the body are relaxed and able to heal more quickly through the benefits of ultrasound massage, the formation of scar tissue can be significantly reduced. According to SportsInjuryClinic.net, ultrasound therapy may also have an effect on mature collagen throughout the body. Ultrasound treatment can be applied to fibrous scar tissue that may have already formed following an injury or trauma. The gentle pulsations of the ultrasound massage may reduce the appearance of exterior scars on the skin, and ultrasound treatment can also reduce scar tissue that may interfere with movement in the joints, muscles and ligaments
Facial Massager Anti-Wrinkle Treatment:
- The Techniques: There are three basic techniques to a facial massage. The first technique uses your index, middle and ring fingertips. Use them to put pressure on the skin. Move them in tiny circular motions on the skin. The skin will rub against the muscles in the face. To move to a new part of the face, lift your fingertips and reposition. Do not drag your fingertips along your skin. The second technique requires you to use the pads of your index, middle and ring fingers. You may also use your thumb. Move them slowly across your skin, applying light pressure as you move up, down and to the left and right. The third technique requires you to pinch your skin lightly with your pointer and your thumb. These three techniques can be combined in many ways
- Hand Massage: Before you begin your massage, you should warm up your face. Start by using the third technique along the side of your nose, along your eyebrows, and along your temples. Work your way from your chin along the jaw up to your ears. This warm-up will stretch your skin and open pores. Put a little massage oil on your hands. Rub them together to spread it evenly. Spread the oil over your face evenly, and work it into your skin. This oil will moisturize your skin. To start your massage, use the first technique on your chin. Work your way up to your temples. Use the second technique on the sides of your nose, along your cheekbones, and then to the tops of your ears. Use the same technique on your forehead, above your nose, and on the frown line. Massage your cheeks, using the first technique and move along to the base of your neck. The third technique should now be used on your neck, including your jaws. After finishing pinching, use the second technique on your throat. Repeat this process as often as you feel comfortable
- Massage Machines: If you don't have the time to give yourself a hand massage, or if you don't think it is efficient enough, there are many massage machines that will do the hard work for you. These machines will combine the first two techniques, while offering a more controlled massage. Different speeds and intensities are available on most models. They are available at most health stores and online at sites like Massager Machines & More. Simply apply massage oil and start the machine at a low speed and intensity. Once you've gone over your face a few times, increase the speed and intensity. Only go to the highest intensities after you've used the machine a few times. Use it only as often as you feel comfortable. Overuse can strain your skin, so limit your use to 10-to-15 minutes a day