- Canopy Material: Polyester & Mesh
- Poster Material: Iron
- Suitable Bed Size: 1.5m/1.8m
- Color: Pink
- The roses this 4 poster bed canopy perfectly decorates this bed canopy
- With one pink mesh and one white mesh outside, this 4 poster bed canopy is better than the other ones
- Made of iron, these four posters are durable with long time use
- Girls Bed Canopy creates a beautiful centerpiece even in the most basic of bedrooms by this 4 poster bed canopy
- Sweet dreams are assured as your little princess slumbers beneath this dreamy tulle netting canopy
- Both beautiful and functional, the 4 poster bed canopy will bring you high quality life
- This Mosquito Bed Canopies Netting is elegant and beautiful
- Pretty roses decoration for this bed canopy
- Delicate craft and good material for the bed canopy
Types of Mosquito Nets
Mosquito nets offer protection against mosquitoes and other flying insects, thus warding off diseases carried by these insects. Mosquito nets are commonly made from a fine, see-through mesh that does not impede airflow while offering protection. According to Mosquito Netting.com, insecticide is commonly used to treat mosquito nets, doubling their effectiveness.
- According to C. Lengeler, author of "Net Gain," mosquito-net bed canopies are the most common form of mosquito netting. A mosquito-net bed canopy hangs from the ceiling or bedposts and is draped over a bed to protect people from flying insects while they're sleeping. The bed canopy typically hangs over all four sides of the bed with a single opening on one side for entering and exiting the bed. Because the netted fabric is often clingy, the opening can be shut by simply overlapping the fabric on either side. A mosquito-net bed canopy can also be hung over an area on the ground to provide protection for children at play.
- Mosquito-net hats are commonly used to protect the face and neck from mosquito bites, states Lengeler. A mosquito-net hat is typically a wide-brimmed hat with mosquito netting attached to the edges of the brim to hang down over the face. This netting can then be tucked into a shirt collar to keep insects out. Specialty mosquito-net hats have an elastic lining at their base to pull the net in around the neck for tighter protection. According to Travel Health Help, a simple mosquito-net hat can be fashioned by stitching light, netted material around any brimmed hat for on-the-go protection.
- Mosquito-net tents are used to protect outdoor areas from flying insects such as mosquitoes. According to Mosquito Netting.com, mosquito-net tents work well for insect protection while camping in hot or humid areas. A mosquito-net tent is often assembled in a similar fashion to that of a regular tent. However, they are also commonly hung around an outdoor umbrella or gazebo using a common mosquito-net canopy instead, states Travel Health Help.
- 1 x Bed Canopy
- 1 x Bed Poster