- This Practical Lunch Box is the ideal way to pack nutritious, travel-friendly meals and so on
- Gets passed safety inspection based on the food sanitation law
- This Portable Lunch Box is perfectly sized for bringing lunch to school or to the office
- They will for sure make your lunch time more fun and tasty
- This 3 Tier Lunch Box is durable, attractive, and easy to clean
- This Portable Lunch Box is wonderful treat for yourself or gift idea
- This Portable Lunch Box includes two removable compartments inside the box
- Material: Plastic
- Upper Temperature Limit for Box: 120℃
- Size: 150 x 98 x 158mm / 5.9 x 3.9 x 6.2in (L x W x H)
- The Portable Lunch Box is ideal for babies and toddlers on the go, including everything for a complete meal in the minimum amount of space
- Features durable handle, this Practical Lunch Box is perfectly sized for bringing lunch to school or to the office
- A tight clasp holds the various layers in place and a sturdy handle makes the lunch box easy to carry
- When the Lunch Box is open, all the colorful foods and fun shapes will encourage healthy eating habits
- This Lunch Box is the ideal way to pack nutritious, travel-friendly meals and so on
- Each layer serves to hold either rice, soup, vegetables, meat or fish
- Traditionally in China workers did not eat cold lunches, but instead brought these metal food carriers with multiple layers to heat over a range top stove
How to Choose a Lunch Box:
Your choice of lunch box reflects your inner self. Are you strong and quirky like an old metal lunch box? Light and colorful like a plastic lunch box? Or soft and cozy like a lunch bag? Here are some things to consider when choosing your lunch box.
- Consider what you'll use the lunch box to carry. Use a tough metal or plastic lunch box to protect foods that can bruise, break or smush. If you plan to pack your foods in plastic containers, a soft lunch bag is fine.
- Choose a lunch box or lunch bag that is large enough to accommodate all your items without having them move around when jostled.
- Consider how you'll be handling your lunch box. If you'll have to fit it in your backpack or book bag, a hard exterior will keep your food from being squashed.
- Purchase a soft-bodied, insulated lunch bag if you'll be carrying items that need to be kept cool or hot. Few hard-shell lunch boxes offer insulation.
- Purchase an insulated beverage container (either with the lunch box or separately) just in case you decide to bring along a little soup, coffee or another beverage.
- Think about the image you'd like to project to your coworkers and companions, and choose your lunch box accordingly. Most plastic and metal lunch boxes will carry images of some sort, including superheroes, cartoon characters and even political figures.