- Bright Bicycle Safety Light guide your way in the darkness
- Suitable for fixing on the bicycle to assure safety
- Power created this Bicycle Safety Light have high brightness, suitable for riding
- Easy to install and take off from your bicycle
- Bicycle Safety Light is made of high quality material, durable enough for long time using
- The Bike Headlight can be used as a bicycle headlight, as well as a hand torch
- Bulb Type: LED
- 2 Modes: Steady, Flash
- Power Source: 3 x AAA Batteries
- Dimension: 110mm x 35mm / 4.3 x 1.4in (L x Head Dia.)
- This Bicycle Single Lamp will make you highly visible to everyone you share the roads or paths with as well as illuminating your way in the darkness
- The Bike Headlight is an economical choice that offers long-lasting visibility for night riding and lots of convenience
- It is extremely easy to mount on your bicycle
- Just install it on your bicycle and start your riding at night!
About Bicycle Lights
When it comes to riding a bicycle, safety is of utmost importance. Purchasing biking implements such as deflectors and bells helps you ride a bike safely during both day and night hours. It is more hazardous for you to ride at night, so using a light increases your visibility to other vehicle drivers.
- A bicycle light allows you to be more visible during evening hours, reducing the chance of being hit or colliding with another object. A bicycle light can also help you see obstacles in the dark that may be hazardous, such as bumps and sharp objects. This improves your confidence at night and keeps you safer.
- Although there are multiple ways that lights can be attached to your bike, a typical bicycle light mounts on the handlebars, the steering column or the front forks. Depending on the model you acquired, the light can then be turned on and off before you ride or during your ride. Many lights also include a blinking, pulsating and steady light pattern.
- Despite many popular beliefs, bicycle lights are not extremely strong sources of illumination. Bicycle lights shine up to 20 feet in front of a bicycle, but rarely any further. Replacing reflectors with bicycle lights is also dangerous, as doing so can lead another vehicle operator to believe that you are traveling in a direction that varies from your actual movement. Additionally, bicycle lights are not designed to be used on any other vehicle apart from a bicycle, such as a motorcycle or car.
- Always consider whether or not the type of mounting system you are acquiring will be appropriate for your bike. Be sure it won't inhibit the usage and operation of any of your bicycle's components. Bicycle lights also come in a range of sizes and bulb types that affect how well you can see and how well others see you. LED lights provide wide fields of vision at short distances. They are also very visible to most vehicle operators. Halogen and incandescent lights provide a narrow field of vision at greater distances, but are smaller and more focused, thus making them difficult for other vehicles to see.
- Many states require bicycle lights after dusk. Inquire about your local bicycle laws to avoid citations and traffic violations while riding in the evening. If bicycle light laws are in place, ride with lights and deflectors suitable for nighttime use. If your law has a minimum visibility distance for lights, test your bicycle lighting system at the required distance to ensure that you will be visible to other vehicles.
- 1 x Headlight
- 1 x Clip
- 3 x AAA Batteries