- Fixture for you DC Carmera or Video Recorder and mount to your bike handle bar with the Bicycle Pod Mount
- This Bicycle Pod Mount allows you to recorder movie or take photo during riding bicycle
- The Bicycle Pod Mount is great when you need a very compact or portable mount for your digital camera or webcam
- You can easily pack it along for day trips and vacation, just because it is lightweight and portable
- Allow you to recorder movie or take photo during riding bicycle
- Fixture for you DC Carmera or Video Recorder and mount to your bike handle bar
- The mini tripod is great when you need a very compact or portable mount for your digital camera or webcam
How to Mount a Bike Rack?
Car mounted bike racks are an easy way to move personal bikes long distances. The racks attach to the back of the car and securely grab the bicycle. These racks are particularly helpful if the user does not live close to bike trails or city streets with bike lanes. It is important to mount the bike racks correctly to the car so that the bike does not come loose causing hazards on the road or damaging the bike itself.
- Select a bike rack that is compatible with the vehicle intended for use. Open the trunk/back hatch of the vehicle. Attach the top hooks of the bike mount to the top lip of the trunk/back hatch. Loosen the two bolts by hand on the two joints of the bike mount until the joints bend easily. Center the bike rack over top of the trunk/back hatch.
- Attach the two bottom hooks over the bottom lip of the trunk/back hatch. Pull the mount by the joints outward (away from the car) to tighten the hold of both sets of hooks. Tighten the bolts by hand as much as possible. Use a ratchet to tighten the bolts further until the joints no longer move.
- Close the trunk lid/back hatch slowly. Do not force the trunk down if a proper close is not possible, instead, repeat Steps 1 and 2 while shifting the rack 6 inches to one side. Attach straps to the mount by clicking them into place for snap models, or looping for strap models.
- 1 x Bicycle Pod Action Mount for Photographing