- Material: Plastic & Wirerope
- Size: 650 x 15mm/25.6 x 0.6in(L x Dia.)
- Brand: Other Brand
- Made in Asia
- A good quality bike lock is essential for your bike
- Fashion Bike Lock is customized for your bike
- Made of high quality material, durable enough for long time using
- A quality bike lock is a much better choice than paying an insurance theft deductible and having your beloved bike gone forever
- Providing peace of mind to the owner that their bike is much safer than it would be if it weren't locked up
- The construction of the lock is solid, a worthy investment to make to secure your bike
- It's definitely a visually satisfying deterrent, best choice for bike owners
- This bike cable lock is not heavy for you to carry
- Wholesale Bicycle Locks at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
- A high quality bike lock is the second most essential purchase after the bike itself
- Designed with high quality material, this bike lock is good to resist rust and corrosion
- This bike lock is a worthy investment to make to secure your bike
- Uses the best metal material and the most secure locking mechanisms
- It's easy for you carry this bike lock, for it's very portable
How to Remove a Bicycle Lock
- If your bike lock has a combination, write down the combination and put it someplace safe. Use the combination to open the lock and remove it.
- If your bicycle lock has a key, be sure to put the spare key someplace safe. If you are worried about losing your key, go to a locksmith and make another copy. Use the key to open the lock and remove it.
- If you have a cable lock, and you cannot locate your combination or key, use a cable cutter to cut through the cable. Once the cable is broken, remove the lock.
- If you have a thin chain lock, and you cannot locate your combination or key, use bolt cutters to cut through the chain. It is easiest to have two people for this task. Have one person hold the chain horizontally and keep the chain tight. The second person should cut through the middle very carefully. Once cut, the lock should be easy to remove.
- If you have a thick U-lock, and you cannot locate your combination or key, do not attempt to cut through the lock, as this will cause damage to your bike and cutting instrument. Contact your bicycle shop or locksmith to remove the lock.