- Rhinestone ornament hard Crystal Phone Cover for BlackBerry 9000
- Hard Plastic Back Case with compact and lightweight design
- Special holes design makes it easy to access to the phone's keys and sockets, the hard case will not block the access to the phone's function
- High quality material for extra long lasting durability and easy anti-slip grip
- Rhinestone Hard Case protects your phone against dirt, oil, dust, dings, scratches and minor damages
- This Rhinestone Hard Case does not cover the LCD screen portion of the phone
- This is a non-OEM product
- Cell phone is not included
- Size: 118 x 70 x 21mm/4.6 x 2.8 x 0.8in(L x W x H)
- Putting the Rhinestone Hard Caser to your Blackberry cell phone, you can protect them from scratches and dirt
- The special zebra-stripe pattern and colorful rhinestone is designed for you to personalize your cell phone
- The Hard Plastic Back Case is made of high quality plastic material for your long time using
- This Blackberry 9000 Rhinestone Hard Case has precise cutouts and it will not block the access to the phone's function
- Apart from its protective function, this BlackBerry 9000 Rhinestone Hard Case is also a great decoration for your BlackBerry
How to Remove the Cover From a BlackBerry?
The BlackBerry is a smart phone that offers mobile retrieval of instant messaging, email, Internet access, games and many other applications. The BlackBerry also features a built-in camera, a full keyboard and a trackball to make typing and finding your way around your smart phone a breeze. The BlackBerry comes with a rechargeable battery that over time will need to be replaced. By removing the BlackBerry's cover, you can gain access to the battery and other serviceable parts
- Turn the BlackBerry over so the back side is facing upward.
- Place your thumbs over the battery cover and slide the cover towards the bottom of the phone. Remove the cover once the tabs have disengaged from the chassis and set it aside.
- Remove the battery by prying it up with the tip of a fingernail. Follow subsequent steps if you need further access to the inner workings of your BlackBerry
- Use a small pry tool and gently release the two top clips in the bottom rear cover. Slide the cover toward the bottom of the phone and set it aside
- Use a Torx T6 driver (available at electronics stores) and remove the four screws exposed on the back of the phone in a counter clockwise direction. Set the screws aside. Remove the slim side covers by using the pry tool to release the two clips in each cover. Set the side covers aside.
- Pick the phone up carefully and separate the front and rear covers, which should come right off after removing the side covers
- Reassemble your BlackBerry in the reverse order of above
- 1 x Rhinestone Ornament Crystal Hard Protective Case Cover for BlackBerry 9000