- Signal Type: FM Radio
- Channel: 16 Channel
- Working Range: 50m
- Signal Transmitter
- X Sync Wire Cable
- 3.5mm Output Socket
- Heavy-Duty AAA Battery
- Original Manufactory Package
- Power supply of the signal transmitter: 23A 12V mini-battery (in the transmitter)
- Power supply of the receiver: two AAA batteries
- Max available in distance range: 50M (Open fields, no fraise)
- The output socket has two size are 6.35mm and 3.5mm
- 16 Control Channel
How to use:
- Insert the receiver’s trigger output socket into your flash’s jack.
- Press the test button on the transmitter. The studio light should now flash.
- Insert the transmitter’s hot shoe socket into your camera’s hot shoe jack. (If your camera does not have a hot shoe, use the included pc sync cord and insert into the camera’s pc sync socket)
- The Blazzeo Wireless Slave Trigger Set for Studio Flash 16-Channel is control discreteness for camera to trigger the studio flash synchronously.
- It's made up of two parts named signal transmitter and receiver.
- Receiver power type: Battery.
- The signal transmitter makes use of advanced circuit design and comport.
- It can transmit wireless signal that is being encoded.
It can totally control four different flashes as the picture above showing us.
- 1 x Signal Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x X Sync Wire Cable
- 1 x 3.5mm Output Socket
- 1 x Heavy-Duty AAA Battery
- 1 x Original Manufactory Package