- A removable shoulder chain makes this Bridal Handbag easy to carry by hand or on the shoulder
- This Bridal Handbag is made of high quality satin, durable for long time use
- The heart-shape matching rose design makes the evening handbag pretty and elegant
- This elegant and fashion Bridal Handbag is perfect for wedding, evening party and other important occasion
- You can put your little parts in the Evening Handbag
- It's also a nice gift, making an eye-catching appearance in the party
- Material: Satin
- Size: 13.5 x 11.5 x 6.5cm/5.3 x 4.5 x 2.6in(L x H x T)
- Crossbody Strap Length: 120cm/47.2in
- Crossbody Height: 52.5cm/20.8in
- This Rosette Handbag is made of high quality satin, durable for long time use
- This kind of Rosette Handbag is heart-shaped, and pretty
- This Evening Handbag comes with a special design and it meant to be carried on your shoulder or you can handy it
How to Buy a Clutch Bag:
Clutches come in countless colors, styles and materials, but they all have one thing in common--they're small. A clutch is the fashion accessory women always reach for when dressing for a special occasion. Here's how to select a clutch.
- Choose a clutch that can give you good service for years if you're trying to budget. A metallic pink purse shaped like a kitten might be the hot item of the season, but a classic black, silk clutch will look great for decades. Buy an outrageous clutch if you want to be ultra trendy. Just look for something inexpensive.
- Practice using the clutch. It has to be large enough to carry keys, some cash and a cell phone, but small enough to fit comfortably in your hand.
- Consider a clutch with a removable shoulder strap. Unless you're too trusting, you're not going to leave your purse at the table when you dance or wait in the buffet line. A shoulder clutch will go anywhere you go. Make sure it feels comfortable and doesn't constantly slip off your shoulder.
- Dye the fabric if you can't find the color you want. Get a bag in the perennial bride's fabric, peau de soie, and dye it a hot orange or tennis ball green. You can find these ready to be dyed bags at wedding shops.