- This Bridal Handbag is made of high quality satin, durable for long time use
- The rosette design Evening Handbag makes the satin handbag fashionable and elegant
- This Rosette Handbag has three detachable straps, and can be used as a handbag or a shoulder bag
- The delicate and graceful Bridal Handbag is perfect for any occasion such as wedding, party, and other special events
- You can put your little parts in the Bridal Handbag
- Its fashionable and elegant design makes you spotlight in the crowd
- Material: Satin
- Size: 26 x 10 x 5.5cm/10.2 x 3.9 x 2.2in(L x H x T)
- Handle Height: 12cm/4.7in
- Shoulder Height: 18cm/7.1in
- Crossbody Height: 55cm/21.7in
- The rosette design makes the Bridal Handbag fashionable and elegant
- You can put your little parts in the satin handbag, Large enough to carry all your evening essentials yet small enough to look sophisticated and suave
- Elegant and functional, this Bridal Handbag will perfectly match your grace style
- This Rosette Bridal Handbag that offers timeless elegance and sophistication is your best choice
How to Buy a Clutch Bag:
Clutches come in countless colors, styles and materials, but they all have one thing in common--they're small. A clutch is the fashion accessory women always reach for when dressing for a special occasion. Here's how to select a clutch.
- Choose a clutch that can give you good service for years if you're trying to budget. A metallic pink purse shaped like a kitten might be the hot item of the season, but a classic black, silk clutch will look great for decades. Buy an outrageous clutch if you want to be ultra trendy. Just look for something inexpensive.
- Practice using the clutch. It has to be large enough to carry keys, some cash and a cell phone, but small enough to fit comfortably in your hand.
- Consider a clutch with a removable shoulder strap. Unless you're too trusting, you're not going to leave your purse at the table when you dance or wait in the buffet line. A shoulder clutch will go anywhere you go. Make sure it feels comfortable and doesn't constantly slip off your shoulder.
- Dye the fabric if you can't find the color you want. Get a bag in the perennial bride's fabric, peau de soie, and dye it a hot orange or tennis ball green. You can find these ready to be dyed bags at wedding shops.